IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission 2021 – ICFAI Business School, (IBS) Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program for the academic session commencing in July 2021
Interested candidates can apply on or before May 30, 2021. Read on for more details on IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission 2021
- ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956.
- Established in 1985, IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India. It has been ranked at #12 in the nation by Hindustan Times in a 2012 survey. The school has been re-accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Standards), rated A** by CRISIL, EB2 IN by ICRA and as an Excellent Business School by Universal.
IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 31st May 2021
- Date of Interviews: 11th -15th June 2021
- Date of Registration: 26th July 2021
- Commencement of Classes: 02nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission 2021
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) with English as medium of instruction.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination
IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/ibs and make payment of Rs. 600 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway
- Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application
- The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/ibs and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 600 towards the cost of the application in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c BBA 2021” payable at Hyderabad.
Fill the application Form
- Applicants can fill in the application and send it to the Admissions Officealong with the Demand Draft of Rs. 600 towards the cost of the application in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c BBA 2021” payable at Hyderabad
- The selection for the program is made based on merit. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program using the Application Form
- Final selection will be made based on personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website