ICFAI Business School Hyderabad announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission – ICFAI Business School, (IBS) Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program for the academic session 2022
Interested candidates can apply on or before May 31, 2022. Read on for more details on IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission 2022.
IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form : May 31, 2022
- Interviews : June 13-17, 2022
- Registration : July 26, 2022
- Commencement of preparatory Classes : July 27, 2022
- Commencement of regular Classes : August 11, 2022
IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) with English as medium of instruction. The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who have appeared for Class XII (or equivalent) examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examinations (including practical examinations) before July 26, 2022.
IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested students can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/ibs and make payment of Rs.600 towards the cost of an application using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard) / Internet Banking through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/ibs and send it (on or before May 31, 2022) to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of Rs.600 drawn on a Scheduled Commercial Bank towards the cost of the application in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c BBA 2022” payable at Hyderabad.
- Applicants can fill in the Application For and send it to the Admissions Office. IFHE Admissions Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State. Ph: 040-23440966,
- The selection for the program is made based on merit and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website