ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) announces Counselling for Admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H. Degree Course 2022-23, Apply now
ICAR-IVRI Izatnagar B.V.Sc. and A.H. Admission 2022 – Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Izatnagar invites applications for eligible candidates for Counselling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course for the during year 2022-23
Merit list of NEET (UG) 2022 will be used for admissions in BVSc & AH degree program
- Five & half complete professional years including a compulsory rotating internship of one-year duration
No. of Seats
- Total number of seats – 24
ICAR-IVRI Izatnagar B.V.Sc. and A.H. Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration and documents uploading: 12th to 24th Dec 2022
- Notification of Rank list of registered candidates 2nd Round of Counseling: 30th December 2022
- Date of 1st Round Offline for Counseling/Open seats, fee submission and provisional admission: 06th January 2023
- Notification of Rank List of Registered Candidates 2nd Round of Offline Counseling: 07th January 2023
- Date of 2nd Round Offline for Counseling for Regular/Open seats, fee submission and provisional admission: 13th January 2023
- Notification of Rank List for NRI Seats: 14th January 2023
- Date of Registration of 1st Year BVSc and AH Course /Commencement of Classes: 20th January 2023
- Date of Counseling for Mop-Up Round, Fee Submission and Provisional Admission: 27th January 2023
ICAR-IVRI Izatnagar B.V.Sc. and A.H. Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- He/she has passed the qualifying examination as defined under VCI – MSVE Regulations, 2016 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology & English (as a core course) and obtained marks as specified under regulations (7) or an exam equivalent to intermediate science exam of an Indian University or Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- As per MSVE Regulations, 2016, a candidate under General Category for admission to the BVSc & AH Degree Course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects, at the qualifying exam.
- Minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December 2022. Further, maximum age should not exceed to 25 years on or before 31st December 2022
- Relaxation of maximum age by 5 years for SC or ST or Other Backward Class (OBC) or Divyang Candidates
ICAR-IVRI Izatnagar B.V.Sc. and A.H. Admission Application Process 2022
- The admissions shall be made through counselling as per detail schedule given on the IVRI Website www.ivri.nic.in
- No separate intimation regarding counselling will be sent to the candidates individually.
- In respect of candidates belonging to the SC or ST or Divyang category of students as specified by the Govt. from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 5% less than general standards Admission of students to BVSc & AH Degree Course shall be made only on the basis of his or her merit obtained in the Merit of NEET-UG-2022 subject to fulfillment of the other criteria as laid down above including qualifying exam and no other merit or weightage shall be considered for admission to BVSc & AH degree course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Related Links –
- Medical Entrance Exams Notifications 2022
- PG Medical Entrance Exams Notifications 2022
- Top MBBS Entrance Exams in India