ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode announces Admission to PhD Program 2023
ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research PhD Admission 2023 – ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode invites applications from candidates who are Indian citizens, to pursue research in following disciplines leading to a Ph.D. Degree under University of Calicut.
- Botany – 03 (2 UR, 1 SC)
- Microbiology – 01 (UR)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th July 2023
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Botany/ Microbiology and a valid National level fellowship (JRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, etc.), or any other equivalent fellowship (KSCSTE, etc.) for pursuing Ph.D
- Candidates with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination need not apply
- Upper age limit is 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates as on 15 -07-2023, which is relaxable by 5 years as per the Govt. of India rule for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates
- Candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their online applications on or before 15th July 2023.
- Eligible candidates should attend for an interview before the Selection Committee which will be intimated after the deadline. Selection of Ph.D scholars will be based on a brief presentation (10-minutes) on any topic of interest in the relevant field of specialization
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel, stay, etc. for attending the interview. Travelling allowance is not payable by ICAR-IISR, Kozhikode
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum requirements stipulated in the notification would not automatically entitle a person for selection. The decision of the Director, ICAR-IISR in this regard shall be final
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website