> IABM PhD Agri Business Admission 2019 Dates, Application
IABM PhD Agri Business Admission 2019 Dates, Application
Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM) announces Doctor of Philosophy (Agri Business) for Session 2019-20
IABM PhD (Agri. Business) Admission 2019 – Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM), Swami Keshwanand (Rajasthan) Agricultural University, Bikaner has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (Agri. Business) Degree Program for the academic session 2019-21 (9th Batch).
Here check out on IABM Bikaner PhD (Agri. Business) Admissions 2019. Also look for more info on eligibility, application and dates for IABM Bikaner PhD Admissions 2019.
Doctor of Philosophy (Agri Business) Program
- IABM is taking lead and proud to announce admission to its batch of Ph.D. (Agri Business) for the academic session 2019-21.
- The course curriculum is designed to sharpen skill of the students in the area of education and consultancy with special reference to agri business. Pedagogy is designed so as to develop critical thinking on the knowledge acquired through the courses during management degree.
Eligibility Criteria for IABM PhD Admission 2019
- A Post Graduate degree in Agri Business Management or Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized university with at least 6.5/ 10.0 OGPA (or its equivalent percentage of marks i.e. 65) or equivalent programme are eligible for admission (6.0 OGPA or 60 per cent marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Applicants with a post graduate qualification in agriculture and its allied sciences with a work experience of a minimum period of five years in an agri-business unit/industry are also eligible for admission to Ph.D. in Agri Business.
Also See : MBA Admission 2019
- Admission to PhD program will be based on PhD Admission Test 2019, which is proposed to be held in May 2019 at IABM, SKRAU, Bikaner.
- Admission process will be followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Performance of the candidate would be judged by a committee duly approved by the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor. Candidates must maintain a valid e-mail account and a valid contact number (Land / Mobile) throughout the selection process.
- Admission cannot be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. Bikaner Court alone shall have jurisdiction to determine all disputes
Number of Seats
- The intake capacity is of two seats.
Reservation of Seats
- One for ST category & One for Un-Reserved (Reservation of seats is applicable as per government norms).
- An amount of 12000/-pm for 1st and 2nd year and 14000/-pm for 3rd year shall be paid to PhD students for teaching assistantship.
Also See : MBA Agri Business Management
IABM PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The admission to the program will be done as per the eligibility criteria set up by the institute. Candidates aspiring to join the program will be required to submit the application form online or offline.
- Application form available online at website www.iabmbikaner.org
pertaining to interpretation of provisions under eligibility criteria.
IABM PhD Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last Date for applying Online 31st January 2019