Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM) announces Admission to PhD (Agri-Business) Degree Program 2023, Apply now
IABM PhD Agri-Business Admission 2023 – Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM), Swami Keshwanand (Rajasthan) Agricultural University, Bikaner invites applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (Agri. Business) Degree Program for the academic session 2023-23 (13th Batch).
IABM PhD Agri-Business Admission 2023
- Last date of submission of application form: 15th March 2023
- Last date of submission of hard copy of completed application form along with fee: 31st March 2023
- Dates of Admission Test 2023: May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for IABM PhD Agri-Business Admission 2023
- A Post Graduate degree in Agri Business Management or Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a ICAR/UGC recognized university with at least 6.5/ 10.0 OGPA (or its equivalent percentage of marks i.e. 65) or equivalent programme are eligible for admission (6.0 OGPA or 60 per cent marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates with a postgraduate qualification in agriculture and its allied sciences with a work experience of a minimum period of five years in an agri-business unit/industry are also eligible for admission to Ph.D. in Agri Business.
- Eligible Candidates aspiring to join the programme will be required to submit the application form online or offline.
- Candidates aspiring to join programme will be required to submit an application form available online at website www.iabmbikaner.org
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the website.
- A hard copy of completed application form along with a fee of Rs. 2000 (either through online or demand draft in favor of Director, IABM, SKRAU, Bikaner’ payable at Bikaner) should reach the Director, Institute of Agri Business Management, S. K. Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner-334006 on or before 31st March 2023.
- Application fee – Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment – through Online or Offline mode.
- The admission to the programme will be done as per the eligibility criteria set up by the institute.
- The selection will be based on the Written Test and followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- An amount of Rs. 12000/-pm for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 14000/- pm for 3rd year shall be paid to PhD students for teaching assistantship.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023