Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla notifies Admission to Postgraduate Degree in Ayurveda (MD/MS) Course 2021-22, Apply now
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission – Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) has released the notification for admission in MD/MS (Ayurveda) Course for 2021 Session
Admission to MD/MS (Ayurveda) Courses in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Postgraduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra are invited on the basis of AIA PGET 2021 score. The complete detail of HPU PG Ayurved Admission through AIA PGET 2021 along with schedule are given below
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Dates 2021
- Schedule for submission of online Application Form with successful transaction of Fee: 28th December 2021
- Time for correction in errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling online application form: 10th January 2022
- Tentative date of displaying the category-wise/group-wise provisional merit list: 18th January 2022
- Date of holding the first round of counselling: 02nd February 2022
- Date of displaying the list of selected candidates for their admission process: 03rd February 2022
- Date of 2nd round of Counselling/ Admission, if needed: To be announced!
- Mop round counselling: To be announced!
- Extended mop round counselling if needed: To be announced!
- Tentative date for commencement of academic session: To be announced!
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates must be an Indian National and possess following educational qualifications and other conditions for seeking admission to the Post-Graduate Degree in MD/MS (Ayurveda) Courses
- Candidates must possess BAMS or any equivalent Degree of five and half years duration (including one year rotatory internship) recognized by the NCISM from a recognized University/Institute established by law in India latest by 31.12.2021 (For academic session 2021-22 only)
- Candidates must be registered with Ayurvedic & Unani Medical Board, H.P. Shimla or must get himself/herself registered within three months from the date of admission in the aforesaid Medical Board
- Regular H.P.Ayurvedic Medical Officers must have rendered five years of regular service, out of which at least three years service should be in rural area or should have two years in Hard/tribal areas in the state of Himachal Pradesh
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in department of Ayurveda (H.P.) should have minimum 8 years of service left for superannuation after completion of postgraduate degree
Distribution of Seat
- Total number of seats available for admission is 56. 15% Seats i.e. 8 All India Quota (Group-II)
- Out of remaining 85% seats i.e. 48 seats, 2 seats are reserved for ICCR candidates and remaining 46 seats are H.P. State Quota Seats(Group-I)
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Application Process 2021
- The aspiring candidates of AIAPGET 2021 who fulfilling the requisite qualifications are eligible to apply online only for admission to the MD/MS (Ayurved) Courses by using University website admissions.hpushimla.in or hpuniv.ac.in
- Candidates must download the prospectus and replica of Online Application Form to read it carefully to satisfy his/her eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application form for admission to MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses.
- Candidates should pay through online mode.
- For General and Other Categories Rs: 2000/-
- For SC/ST Categories Rs: 1000/-
- Intensive training will be provided in the classical knowledge along with comparative and critical study in the respective specialty.
- The emphasis shall be given on intensive applied aspects and hands on training.
- The students shall have to acquire the knowledge about the methods and techniques of research in the respective fields making use of information technology.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website