HNB Garhwal University announces Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Program 2019
HNBGU B.Ed. Admission 2019 – The Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU), invites online applications for admission Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program in its three campuses at Srinagar, Pauri and Tehri for the session 2019-21 through University Entrance Test and Counseling.
HNBGU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam is being organized by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University every year, for B.Ed Courses in 2019-21.
Candidates can check all the details of HNBGU B.Ed. 2019 Entrance Exam like application procedure, eligibility criteria from this page given below.
Also See : B.Ed Entrance Exam
HNBGU B.Ed. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of starting of Online Application Form: 15th April 2019
- Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form along with Fee: 30th April 2019
- Application Correction Date: 11th May to 15th May 2019
- Availability of Admit Card: To be announced
- Date of Examination: 23rd June 2019
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
Also See : Latest Notification
HNBGU B.Ed. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Application of HNBGU B.Ed 2019 for B.Ed. is available as per the schedule. Candidates can apply online from the official website of HNBGU www.hnbgu.ac.in or from the direct link which is provided below for the filling online application form.
- For General/O.B.C – Rs 1000/- and for SC/ST/PH – Rs.500/-
Step by step instructions to the candidates for filling online application form
- Click on the link Registration to register yourself to register the online application. During registration you have to fill different information about yourself, this information must be correct otherwise your online application can be rejected by the University.
- For registration, you will be required to make your password to log in. Carefully make your password and don’t disclose it to any unauthorized person.
- After registration, a login id and password will be issued to you, with the help of this login id and password you will log in to enter into the Online Application.
- After login is complete, deposit the required fee online.
- After depositing fee. After 48 hours from the date, you have deposited the fee you will be able to make entries in Online Application Form.
- Once your fee detail is confirmed, you can fill the online application form.
- After completing all the entries upload your photo and signature, and once you are done with this click to submit the online application form. Once you submit the application form you cannot make any changes in the entries. Therefore, double check all the entries you have made in the application form, check your photo and any other details carefully.
Eligibility Criteria for HNBGU B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Candidate should have a Graduation/PG/Equivalent degree and appearing candidates also eligible to apply for the B.Ed entrance exam.
- GEN category candidates should have at least 50% marks and OBC/SC/ST Category 45% marks from a recognized University.
- HNBGU will conduct an entrance test to select the eligible candidates for B.Ed admission. The entrance test will consist of two papers. Both papers will be of 200 Marks. Three hours would be given to the candidates for each paper.
- Hindi/English/ General Knowledge – 200
- Aptitude Test- Arts/Commerce/Science – 200
- Total – 400
- Entrance exam result will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. The result of the B.Ed. Entrance Exam will be declared on the official website of HNBGU www.hnbgu.ac.in and the direct link will also be provided on this page.
For more information, applicants are advised to refer the University Website www.hnbgu.ac.in