Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science announces Admission to PhD Program (Full Time / Part Time) for January 2020 session.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science PhD Admission 2020 – Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science invites application for admission to the PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2020 January.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is looking for bright and dedicated young scholars interested in research to join as Ph.D. scholars. Prospective students satisfying the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply
Ph.D. programs following Disciplines
- Aeronautical Engineering, Architecture, BioEngineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, English Literature, Materials Science and Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering Physic
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date for Application submission: 15th November 2019
- Written test and Interview: 2nd to 6th December 2019
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science PhD Admission 2020
- ME / M.Tech / M.Phil / M.Sc./ M.Arch./
- MBA in relevant branches with consistently good academic records
- Technology & Science- Fellowship available for meritorious Full-Time Candidates
- GATE / NET qualified Rs. 25,000- 28,000/ p.m.
- Eligible Candidates from
- Engineering: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
- Science & Humanities: Rs.15,000/- p.m.
- Management: Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
- Others: Rs. 10,000/- p.m
Conditions for Fellowship
- Consistently good academic record
- Minimum 75% marks obtained in UG & PG
- Achievements and awards
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of Test & Interview.
- The final selection will be primarily based on academic credentials, written test and interview
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Online Ph.D. / PDF Applications can be obtained on payment of Rs.1000/-
- Hard copy of the Ph.D. Applications are also available on payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash / DD from Head Office,Hindustan Group of Institutions, 40, GST Road,St. Thomas Mount, Chennai- 600016.
- The completed application forms along with the following Documents are to be submitted to the above mentioned address :
- Passport size Photo ( 2 nos.)
- UG & PG Degree certificate (Xerox)
- UG & PG Marksheet (Consolidate)
- One-page write up (500 Words) of the desired area of research
- No Objection Certificate from the employer ( If applying Part – Time)
- Demand Draft / Online payment for Rs.1000 drawn in favour of HITS, Padur.
Details of application procedures, Research areas, Eligibility and selection procedures are available on the website. www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
Regd. & Admn. Office: No. 40, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016 Tamilnadu, India
Ph:+91 44 2234 2155 / 0980 /1389 / 2508 Fax: +91 44 2234 2170 Email: email@example.com
Research Office – 9282525272