Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma Courses 2021
Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 – Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg (C.G.) has invited applications for admission to various UG, PG and Diploma Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, Durg Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.A., B.Sc., B.C.A., B.Com., B.B.A., B.A.B.Ed., B.P.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc & B. Voc etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.Com., MBA, MSc, MSW, M.P.Ed., M.Lib.I.Sc, BEd., MEd etc.
- Diploma Courses : Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education & Philosophy
- & Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management etc.
Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application : 02nd August 2021
- Last Date for submission of Online Admission Forms for allCourses : 20th August 2021
- Merit list release Date : 21st to 25th August 2021
- Date of Completion of admission process in the respective colleges : 22nd to 31st August 2021
- Date of online application by the Students (vacant seats only with the permission of the vice-chancellor) : 01st to 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021
- For UG & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.durguniversity.ac.in/
Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.durguniversity.ac.in/
- A recent passport size colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif” format is allowed. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, fee, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website