GRAU PhD Admission 2022, Fill Application Form Now
GRAU Punjab Admission Open for PhD Course 2022 – Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU Punjab) has given an admission notification for the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) Course or the academic session 2022
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode
PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)
- PhD degree will be instituted in all Ayurvedic subjects in which recognized Guides are available with Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur in its affiliated institutes
- PhD Ayurveda (Subject name)/ Ayurved Vidya Varidhi(Subject name) for the Post graduation of Ayurveda and it will be PhD Ayurveda/Ayurved Vidya Varidhi for Non-Ayurveda Scholars
Subjects Offered for PhD with Seats
- Kaya Chikitsa – 06
- Swasthvritta – 04
- Dravyaguna Vigyan – 04
- Availability of Prospectus at University Website: 04th January 2022
- Last date for receipt of Application forms for Admission PhD: 19th January 2022
- Fee for submitting admission application form is Rs.5000/-: 19th January 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: Will be notified on the website of the University
- A person holding a recognized post-graduate degree i.e MD (Ayurved)/MS (Ayurved) in any Ayurvedic subject recognized by CCIM, from any Indian University or Foreign University OR
- A person holding a postgraduate degree in Science, Medical, AYUSH, Pharmacy or Paramedical Streams from an Indian University or foreign University
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
- Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e. www.graupunjab.org
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill application only through provided online facility on or before the due date. All related particulars must be maintained carefully. A copy of filled in application form must be kept for future use.
- Candidate should pay through Demand Draft: Rs. 5000/-
- Selection will be based on the Marks of the Entrance Examination
- The details of the Entrance Examination will be declared later on. In case two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Entrance Test, the merit will be drawn on the basis of their marks in Post Graduation.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website