Guru Nanak Girls College Ludhiana announces Admission to UG, PG & PG Diploma Courses 2021-22
Guru Nanak Girls College Ludhiana Admission 2021 – Guru Nanak Girls College (GNGC), Ludhiana invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma and Vocational Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Check the post below for more details on Guru Nanak Girls College Ludhiana Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
- UG Courses : B.Sc. Fashion Designing, B.Sc. Biotechnology (Hons), B.Sc. Bioinformatics (Hons), B.Sc. Medical, B.Sc. Non-Medical, B. Com., B.C.A., B.B.A., B.A., etc.
- PG Courses : M. Sc. Mathematics, M. Sc. I.T., M. Sc. Biotechnology, M. Sc. Fashion Designing, M. Com., M.Com. Business Economics, MA, M.A. English & MCA, MBA, etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Computer Applications, Personnel Management & Labour Welfare, Chemical Analysis of Food
- Vocational Course : 1 Year Certificate / 2 Year Diploma / 3 Year Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing, Beauty & Personal Grooming, Interior Designing and Decoration, Fine Arts & Crafts
Guru Nanak Girls College Ludhiana Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application process : Ongoing
- Late admission to be allowed by the Principal of the colleges with late fee of Rs. 1000/- per student (UG Classes) : 11th September 2021
- Late admission to be allowed by the Principal of the colleges with late fee of Rs. 1000/- per student (PG Classes) : 18th September 2021
- Late admission in the colleges to be allowed by the ViceChancellor with late fee of Rs.3000/- per student (UG Course) : 27th September 2021
- Late admission in the colleges to be allowed by the ViceChancellor with late fee of Rs.3000/- per student (PG Course) : 28th September 2021
- Commencement of teaching for ongoing UG classes : 01st September 2021
- Commencement of teaching for 1st year PG classes : 13th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Guru Nanak Girls College Ludhiana Admission 2021
- For UG, Certificate & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
Guru Nanak Girls College Ludhiana Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://gngcldh.com/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses is detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website