Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar announces PhD Eligibility Test (January) 2023 for Admission to the PhD Program, Apply now
GNDU Amritsar PhD Admission 2023 – Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Amritsar has invited online applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for January 2023 Session.
GNDU Amritsar PhD Admission 2023
- The PhD Eligibility Test will be conducted for following courses
- Agriculture, Human Genetics, Apparel and Technology, Law, Biotechnology, Mol. Bio & Biochemistry, Botany/Environmental, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Physical Education (T), Computer Engg. & Tech. , Physics, Electronics Technology, Planning, Food Sci & Technology, Sports Sciences & Medicine, Hindi, Mechanical Engineering
- PhD Eligibility Test is not required for Candidates with
- UGC NET/UGC-CSIR (JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT/ ICAR/INSPIRE/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship Awardee/Teacher Fellowship Holder/Direct Fellowship Awardees/M.Phil from G.N.D.U./Validity Certificate of qualifying GNDU Ph.D. Eligibility Test in particular subject
- Last date for Application Form to be submitted online only is : 12th January 2023
- Ph.D Eligibility Test for the Following Subjects shall be held on : 17th January 2023 from 10:30 am to 01:00 pm
- Venue of test : LECTURE THEATRE COMPLEX, Near Chemistry Block, GNDU Campus
- Counseling will be held on 24th January 2023 in the respective departments.
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA [50% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently abled candidates] of Guru Nanak Dev University or an equivalent degree of recognized Indian or Foreign University in the subject concerned or allied-field.
- M.Phil candidates from other universities are not exempted from Ph.D. Eligibility Test.
- Application for admission shall be submitted only through online at the University website: http://online.gndu.ac.in/ or http://www.gnduadmissions.org/
- M.Phil candidates from other universities are not exempted from PhD Eligibility Test.
- The candidates may also go through the PhD ordinances available at www.gndu.ac.in – University Links/Information Desk/General Branch Information Desk.
- For SC/ST (of Punjab) is Rs. 650/-
- For all other categories : Rs. 1300/-
- For Foreign/NRI Students : US$ 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Paid either in State Bank of India through bank challan or can be deposited online.
- The question paper will consist of two parts:
- Part-I will be compulsory and common to all candidates. It will consist of 25 multiple choice questions of general awareness and mental ability, and will carry 25 marks.
- Part-II will be subject specific. The candidates will be required to attempt 50 objective type multiple choice questions, each question carrying 1 mark, and 5 short answer type questions (out of 15), each question carrying 5 marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023