Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar announces PhD Eligibility Test (March) 2022 for Admission to the PhD Program, Apply now
GNDU Amritsar PhD Admission 2022 – Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Amritsar has invited online applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for March 2022 Session.
- The PhD Eligibility Test will be conducted for following courses
- Agriculture; Law; Architecture; Journalism & Mass Communication; Biotechnology; Music; Botany/Environmental; Mol. Bio & Biochemistry; Chemistry; Mechanical Engineering; Computer Engg. and Technology; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Computer Science; Physical Education(T); Civil Engg; Physics; Electronics Technology; Planning; Food Sci & Technology; Political Sciences; Guru Nanak Studies; Psychology; Hindi; Sports Sciences & Medicine; History; University Business School; Human Genetics; Zoology; Hospital Administration
- PhD Eligibility Test is not required for Candidates with
- UGC NET/UGC-CSIR (JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT/ ICAR/INSPIRE/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship Awardee/Teacher Fellowship Holder/Direct Fellowship Awardees/M.Phil from G.N.D.U./Validity Certificate of qualifying GNDU Ph.D. Eligibility Test in particular subject
GNDU Amritsar PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for Application Form to be submitted online only is : 14th March 2022
- Ph.D Eligibility Test for the Following Subjects shall be held on : 22nd March 2022 from 10:30 am to 01:00 pm
- Venue of test : LECTURE THEATRE COMPLEX, Near Chemistry Block, GNDU Campus
- Counseling will be held on 29th March 2022 in the respective departments.
GNDU Amritsar PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA [50% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently abled candidates] of Guru Nanak Dev University or an equivalent degree of recognized Indian or Foreign University in the subject concerned or allied-field.
- M.Phil candidates from other universities are not exempted from Ph.D. Eligibility Test.
GNDU Amritsar PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Application for admission shall be submitted only through online at the University website: http://online.gndu.ac.in/ or http://www.gnduadmissions.org/
- M.Phil candidates from other universities are not exempted from PhD Eligibility Test.
- The candidates may also go through the PhD ordinances available at www.gndu.ac.in – University Links/Information Desk/General Branch Information Desk.
- For SC/ST : Rs. 600
- For all other categories : Rs. 1200/-
- For Foreign/NRI Students : US$ 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Paid either in State Bank of India through bank challan or can be deposited online.
- The question paper will consist of two parts:
- Part-I will be compulsory and common to all candidates. It will consist of 25 multiple choice questions of general awareness and mental ability, and will carry 25 marks.
- Part-II will be subject specific. The candidates will be required to attempt 50 objective type multiple choice questions, each question carrying 1 mark, and 5 short answer type questions (out of 15), each question carrying 5 marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
Related Links –