Guru Nanak College Chennai announces Admission to UG, PG & PhD Courses 2021
Guru Nanak College Admission 2021 – Guru Nanak College Chennai, invites online applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
Check the post below for more details on Guru Nanak College Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- Shift – I & II UG Courses : BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc., etc.
- Shift – I & II PG Courses : M.A., M.Sc, M.Com, MSW etc.
- Shift – II Professional Programme : M.B.A., M.C.A.
- PhD Courses : PhD in Economics, Defence & Strategic Studies, Chemistry, Zoology, Commerce, Corporate Secretaryship, Life Sciences, English, Tamil, Computer Science
Guru Nanak College Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application process : Started
- Last date to submit the form for UG courses (Shift 1) 10th day after publication of Higher Secondary School result
- Last date to submit for PG courses (Shift 1) 10th day after publication of UG result
- Commencement of classes : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Guru Nanak College Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed the Higher Secondary Examination (Standard XII under the 10 + 2 pattern prevalent in Tamil Nadu or its equivalent from other boards).
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the concerned subject or as per the eligibility required for the course from a recognized University.
- For PhD Courses : Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses, eligibility criteria check the official Website http://gurunanakcollege.edu.in/
Guru Nanak College Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://gurunanakcollege.edu.in/
- Candidates can apply for more than one Programme at the same time. Separate applications have to be submitted for candidates who wish to apply for two shifts.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number is given at the time of registration and should be valid and used throughout the admission process.
- Read the Prospectus and Eligibility Criteria for admission before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- For UG Courses : Rs. 300/-
- For PG Courses : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit/Credit card/NET banking
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit only. All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the University of Madras.
- Every Selected student should follow the code of conduct, prescribed by the college and the Government.
- The “Merit list” of the selected candidates will be published on the College Website.
- The selected candidates will be intimated for “Provisional Admission” by a message to the mobile number and email (provided by the candidate at the time of registration) for Personal interview and Certificate verification.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website