Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GUJST) B.Ed. (Regular) Program Admission 2021, Apply Now
Guru Jambheshwar University B.Ed Admission – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST) Hisar has invited online applications for the Admission in 2 Years B.Ed (Regular) Program for Session 2021-22
Read further for more details on Guru Jambheshwar University B.Ed Admission 2021.
Guru Jambheshwar University B.Ed Admission Important Dates 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08th November 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd November 2021
- Display of Tentative Score of the Applicants: 25th November 2021
- Correction in Data of Online Application Form: 26th – 28th November 2021
- Display of Final Merit List: 30th November 2021
- Online Allotment of Seats by the University (1st Counselling): 01st December 2021
- Online Allotment of Seats by the University (2nd Counselling): 09th December 2021
- Physical Counselling of Vacant Seats: 20th December 2021
Guru Jambheshwar University B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- B.Ed. (Regular) – Two Year Program as per NCTE Norms is as under:
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Eng. or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible
Other Important Information related to Eligibility/Admission
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying exam from 0.5% and above to the next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only
- 47.5% marks for Blind/Persons with Differently Abled and visually/Hearing Impaired candidate
Guru Jambheshwar University B.Ed Admission Application Process 2021
- The Prospectus for admission to B.Ed. (Regular) – 2 year program can be downloaded from the University Website www.gjust.ac.in
- First and Second online counselling for admission to B.Ed. (Regular) 2 year program being run by Colleges of Education affiliated with Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar will be made by the university through online admission process
- Online Registration-cum-Counselling Fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- registration fee + Rs.500/- counselling fee) for General Category candidates and Rs. 625/- (Rs. 125/- registration fee + Rs.500/- counselling fee) for SC/BC/PwD Girls candidates of Haryana State
- Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Merit for admission to B.Ed. (Regular) 2 year program shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- In case, a candidate has also passed the Master’s Degree Exam after the Bachelor’s Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree will be taken into consideration while determining the merit
- However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, the following procedure will be used for the preparation of their merit.
(i) Candidates senior in age will be given first preference.
(ii) If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered.
(iii) If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website