Gujarat University announces Admission to Postgraduate Physiotherapy, Postgraduate Nursing and Postgraduate Optometry Courses for Session 2022-23, Apply now
Gujarat University PG Physiotherapy, Nursing and Optometry Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate Physiotherapy, Postgraduate Nursing Courses and Postgraduate Optometry Courses in Govt. & Self-Financed Colleges affiliated with Gujarat University for the academic year 2022-23
Candidates, who are eligible as per respective council and admission rules of Gujarat University have to apply on website as per following schedule.
- Postgraduate Physiotherapy
- Postgraduate Nursing
- Postgraduate Optometry
Gujarat University PG Physiotherapy, Nursing and Optometry Admission Dates 2022
- Online Pin Purchase: 05th to 11th March 2022
- Online Registration: 05th to 12th March 2022
- Document Verification & Submission of Photocopies of Documents at designed Help Center: 05th to 14th March 2022
- Candidates List, Seating arrangement & Place/Center for Entrance Exam: 04th April 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam: 09th April 2022
- Result of Entrance Exam & Answer Key: Within 1 Month
Gujarat University PG Physiotherapy, Nursing and Optometry Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- He/She must be an Indian Citizen. He/ She must be medically fit.
- Candidate must have completed the recognized B. Optometry or equivalent course and compulsory rotating internship before the date of first counseling
- All candidates shall have to submit the documentary proof from the Principal /Dean of college regarding the date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which their application shall be summarily rejected
- However candidate should have to produce full internship completion certificate at the time of counselling, failing which candidate will not be eligible
- A candidate who is engaged (at the time of submission of application) in P.G Optometry studies in this University or any Other University or equivalent body is not eligible
- A candidate who in the past selected and admitted to any P.G. Optometry course of this or any other university or equivalent body and did not complete that course, at the time of submission of application, is not eligible. (He is not eligible for the All India Quota also).
Gujarat University PG Physiotherapy, Nursing and Optometry Admission Application Process 2022
- Details information about the admission process is available on Gujarat University website and on www.gupgmedadm.org. Please visit this websites regularly for updated information by the admission committee
- Online application can be made through the provided facility with in due date
- Read instructions thoroughly before filling up the application Applicants should fill all personal and education details in the online application at the appropriate place. A print of the online application should be retained for future use.
- Candidate should pay through online mode: Rs. 1000/-
- The selection will be based on the Marks of the Entrance Examination. The details of the Entrance Examination will be declared later on
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website