Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar notifies Post Graduate Diploma in Arbitration and Mediation (PGDAM) for January 2024, Apply now
Gujarat National Law University PG Diploma in Arbitration and Mediation Admission 2024 – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar is inviting applications for admission to Post-Graduate Diploma in Arbitration and Mediation (PGDAM) Program for January-December 2024 Session. The objective of the Course is to provide continuing legal education to the student-participants and professionals in the subject of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution), which may result in the policy contribution of the Country. Check out the dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more for GNLU Gandhinagar PGDAM Admission 2024 from the post given below.
- Last Date for Registration: 29th October 2023
- The duration of the course shall be one year (January 2024 – December 2024)
- A maximum of two years including the first year of admission
Number of Seats
- The course shall be sixty , While, the minimum strength of the applicants for the course shall be not be less than 20 [twenty]
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University in India.
Award of the Diploma Certificate
- A candidate who secures 40% marks in each paper is eligible for the award of the ‘Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Fill the admission form https://forms.gle/Bvv3vGZaLUwjoHbM9
- Send the following listed documents by post or courier to the address of the Gujarat National Law University [GNLU], Gandhinagar.
- Also, a list of the following documents to be sent to the University [Soft Copy] on the mail ID: [email protected]]:
- Duly filled Admission Form
- Graduation Certificate [Degree Certificate – self-attested]
- Final Year Mark sheet [self-attested]
- Fee Receipt
- Updated Resume/CV with Two Passport Size Photo
Submission of Documents
- If the applicant failed to submit the document[s] listed above at the time of admission [i.e. when the applicant sends documents by mail and post], automatically he/she shall be considered ineligible for admission to the course.
- Address of the University: The Registrar, C/O Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution [GCADR], Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar-382426, Gujarat, INDIA.
- Tuition fee for the course is INR 40,000 including GST for the entire course, i.e. for both semesters
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website