Gujarat Maritime University Master of Law (LLM) and Executive Diploma Programme (EDP) Admission 2022
Gujarat Maritime University LLM & EDP Admission 2022 – Gujarat Maritime University invites applications for admission to One Year Master of Law (LLM) Program offered by the Centre for Post Graduate legal Studies & Executive Diploma Programme (EDP) for academic session 2022
Gujarat Maritime University LLM & EDP Admission 2022
- One Year Master in Law (LL.M.) (60 Seats)
- Executive Diploma Programme (EDP) (60 Seats)
- Availability of online forms : 12th April, 2022
- Last date of submitting Application forms : 26th June, 2022
- Mock / Demo online test : 2nd July 2022
- Date of Online Proctored Admission test : 9th July, 2022
- Personal Interview : 11th – 15th July, 2022
- Declaration of Merit List : 18th July, 2022
- Tentative date of commencement of classes : 1st August, 2022
- The candidate must hold an LLB/Equivalent Degree in law from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of general category or 45% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates appearing for the final year qualifying examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results may also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, subject to completion of all the requirements and fulfillment of eligibility criteria in due course of time.
- The candidates must hold a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and 45% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST category candidates.
- The holders of the ‘Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship’ are also eligible to the programme, subject to the production of ‘Certificate of Equivalency’ issued by a University competent to issue ‘Certificate of Equivalency’.
Gujarat Maritime University LLM & EDP 2022 Application Process
- Interested students may visit https : https://gmu.edu.in/
- Click on the Admission tab and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Rs. 1,000/- for general category
- Rs. 500/- for SC, ST, and OBC (non-refundable)
- Rs. 4,000/- for general category
- Rs. 2,000/- for SC, ST, OBC and Gujarat Domicile (non-refundable)
- The selection for the programme will be based on a National Level Online Remotely Proctored entrance test followed by a Personal Interview of the candidates. The weightage of the selection process will be as follows:
- Remotely Proctored Online MCQ Test : 70% Weights
- Personal Interview : 30% Weights
- In case, if any seat remains vacant after the conclusion of the GMU LL.M. admission process, the same will be filled based on the merit secured by the candidates in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) — 2022. CLAT-2022 aspirants are also required to make an application for admission by following the aforementioned process and select CLAT-2022 as the mode of admission.
- The admission to the diploma will be based on the merit secured in the Personal Interview and the evaluation of the Statement of Purpose (SOP). The weightage assigned to the admission criterion is as follows:
- Personal Interview : 70% Weightage
- Evaluation of Statement of Purpose : 30% Weightage
LLM Entrance Test Pattern
- The remotely proctored online entrance test will include 70 Objective Type Questions (MCQs) each question carrying one mark.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be based on the core subjects of the undergraduate integrated LLB or LLB Programme and will include Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, Public International Law. It will also include questions from research aptitude, teaching aptitude, and current affairs.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website