National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) Gandhinagar announces Admission to PhD Programs 2021-22
NFSU PhD Admission 2021 – National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) Gandhinagar has invited application for admission to PhD Program in Forensic Science/ Behavioral Science/ Forensic Pharmacy/ Forensic Nanotechnology/ Forensic Biotechnology/ Environmental Forensics/ Criminology for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check out more details on NFSU PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
NFSU PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of online application : 21st August 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination Date : 18-25th September 2021
- Entrance test Results : 05th October 2021
- Interview (If any) : 07-08th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NFSU PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates must have passed a Masters degree or a professional degree with 55% marks or an equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examinations and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
NFSU PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.nfsu.ac.in/admission
- In that case, the applicant also needs to send a separate print of the application summary along with all the supporting documents / mark-sheets (Self-attested) in two separate envelopes.
- After successful submission of application, candidate must send self-attested application form along with the relevant documents on address – The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Nr. DFS Headquarter, Sector – 9, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India) – 382007
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly given at the University website.
- Selection will be based on the Entrance test and Interview.
PhD Entrance Test Syllabus
- Selection A – Research Methodology : 50 MCQ
- Selection B – General Knowledge, English Language, Logical Reasoning, Basic : 40 MCQ
- Selection C – Basics of Forensic Science : 10 MCQ
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website