Government College of Education (GCE) Chandigarh announces Admission to M.Ed and Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling (PGDG&C) 2021
GCE Chandigarh M.Ed and PGDG&C Admission 2021 – Government College of Education (GCE) Chandigarh invites applications for admission to the M.Ed. (General) and Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling Course (PGDG&C) for the session 2021-22
Read further for more details on GCE Chandigarh M.Ed and PGDG&C Admission 2021.
- Master of Education (M.Ed. General) : 2 years (4 semesters)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counseling : 1 year
GCE Chandigarh M.Ed and PGDG&C Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Forms are Available in the College Office from : 16th August 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 11th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for GCE Chandigarh M.Ed and PGDG&C Admission 2021
For M.Ed. (General) Course
- A person who possesses any of the following qualifications shall be eligible to join the course
- (a) A degree in Bachelor of Education/equivalent degree of this university with 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/BC candidates) or from any other University/ Institution recognized by AIU. OR
- (b) B.A. B.Ed., B.Sc., B.Ed., (50%) OR
- (c) B.EI.Ed. (50%) OR
- (d) D.EI. Ed with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
- (e) Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Govt./State Govt. whichever is applicable.
- (f) Any other qualifications recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent to (a).
For PGDG &C Course
- Educational qualifications for admission to all P.G. Diploma courses is Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate
GCE Chandigarh M.Ed and PGDG&C Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Application form will be available on the Director Higher Education, Chandigarh Administration website www.dhe.chd.gov.in w.e.f. August 16, to September 09, 2021.
- Students are advised to visit the said website regularly for updates and other information.
- No separate intimation will be given. For further details, contact the college office at 0172 -2700075.
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit which will be determined after the declaration of the result of B.Ed. for M.Ed. course and the result of graduation for PGDG&C course by the Panjab University Chandigarh. Counselling dates will be intimated to the applicants through Email and telephonically. Final Merit for Admission will be displayed on the College Website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website