Goa University announces Admission Ranking Test (GU ART) 2022 for Postgraduate and B.Ed Program Admission, Apply now
Goa University PG & B.Ed Admission 2022 – Applications for admission to the various Post Graduate and B.Ed Program offered at Goa University and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2022-23. Admission to the Postgraduate/BEd Program will be based on the Goa University Admissions Ranking Test (GUART).
For more information about Goa University PG and BEd Admission 2022 such as application form, admission process and more can be checked from the page below:
PG Degree Programs offered
- GU-ART shall be conducted for admission to
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- MA Environmental Science.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and Taxation
- Admission to the following Postgraduate Degree Programmes shall not be based on GU-ART:
- M.A. Wellness and Counseling, Nirmala Institute of Education
- M.B.A., Goa Business School
- M.B.A. (Executive), Goa Business School
- M.B.A. (Integrated), Goa Business School
- M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology, Department of Biotechnology, Goa University
- MBA (Financial Services), Goa Business School
- M.C.A., Goa Business School
- M.Sc. International Hospitality and Tourism Management program (M.Sc. IHTM), V. M. Salgaocar Institute of International Hospitality Education
Goa University PG & B.Ed Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of applications is : 31st March 2022
- Last date to fill and submit the Form (For MA/MSc/MSW) : 08th April 2022.
- GU-ART Round I : 08th, 15th, 22nd & 29th May 2022
- Results of GU-ART Round I : 06th June 2022 (tentative)
Goa University PG & B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Admissions to the Post Graduate Programmes shall be entirely based on the Goa University – Admissions Ranking Test (GU-ART). The marks/percentage obtained by the candidate while graduating would only be used to ascertain the eligibility of candidates for the Programme. The purpose of the GU-ART is only to rank the prospective candidates and not for determination of pass/ fail.
- Candidates who are in their Final Year of Graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates who are in the Final Year of Graduation shall be granted Provisional admission. Their admission shall be confirmed after the results are declared based on the eligibility.
- Subject wise eligibility criteria and more information please check on website https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
Goa University PG & B.Ed Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to apply on online on the GU Portal by visiting the following link:-
- Admissions Portal Link: https://tinyurl.com/2p8nbxed
- Candidates shall be permitted to apply for a maximum of three subjects/specializations for the PG Programmes and a maximum of two subjects/specializations for the B.Ed. Programme.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one programme are required to use the same login details. No changes shall be entertained after the application is submitted online.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 600/- per subject/specialization
- For SC/ST Candidates of Goa : Rs. 300/- per subject/specialization
- For Persons with Disability : No fees
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- GU-ART shall be of One Paper of 100 marks, containing 50 objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each.
- There shall be negative marking, where half a mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No marks shall be deducted for unanswered questions.
- The duration of the GU-ART shall be 90 minutes.
- The breakup of 100 marks for the GU-ART Question Paper shall be as follows:
- Section I (Least difficult) – 15 Questions
- Section II (Difficult) – 15 Questions
- Section III (Most difficult) – 20 Questions
- The GU-ART syllabus of the respective programmes is available on the University website at: https://tinyurl.com/muekcu35
- S.S. Dempo College of Commerce & Economics, Cujira, Bambolim
- St. Xaviers College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mapusa
- Government College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Quepem
- Government College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Khandola
- Government College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Sanquelim
- Rosary College of Commerce & Arts, Navelim
- Shree Damodar College of Commerce & Economics, Margao
- Ponda Education Society’s Ravi S. Naik College of Arts & Science, Ponda (PES)
- Murgaon Education Society’s College of Arts & Commerce, Zuarinagar (MES)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website