Goa University announces Admission Ranking Test (GU ART) 2023 for Postgraduate and B.Ed Program Admission, Apply now
Goa University PG and B.Ed Admission 2023 – Applications for admission to the various Post Graduate and B.Ed Program offered at Goa University and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2023-24. Admission to the Postgraduate/BEd Program will be based on the Goa University Admissions Ranking Test (GU ART) 2023.
Goa University PG and BEd Admission 2023
PG Degree Programs offered
- GU-ART shall be conducted for admission to
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- MA Environmental Science.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and Taxation
- Admission to the following Postgraduate Degree Programmes shall not be based on GU-ART:
- M.A. Wellness and Counseling, Nirmala Institute of Education
- M.B.A., Goa Business School
- M.B.A. (Executive), Goa Business School
- M.B.A. (Integrated), Goa Business School
- M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology, Department of Biotechnology, Goa University
- MBA (Financial Services), Goa Business School
- M.C.A., Goa Business School
- M.Sc. International Hospitality and Tourism Management program (M.Sc. IHTM), V. M. Salgaocar Institute of International Hospitality Education
- GU-ART Registration : 27th December 2022 to 25th January 2023
- The LAST DATE for submission of applications is 25th January 2023
- Change of Discipline Test : 10th February 2023
- GU-ART Round –I Test Dates : 19th, 26th February 2023 & 5th,12th,19th March 2023
- PHYSICAL COUNSELLING will be held on 30th March 2023 and 31st March 2023
- Admissions to the Post Graduate Programmes shall be entirely based on the Goa University – Admissions Ranking Test (GU-ART). The marks/percentage obtained by the candidate while graduating would only be used to ascertain the eligibility of candidates for the Programme. The purpose of the GU-ART is only to rank the prospective candidates and not for determination of pass/ fail.
- Candidates who are in their Final Year of Graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates who are in the Final Year of Graduation shall be granted Provisional admission. Their admission shall be confirmed after the results are declared based on the eligibility.
- Subject wise eligibility criteria and more information please check on website https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
- Candidates are required to apply on online on the GU Portal by visiting the following link:-
- Admissions Portal Link: https://tinyurl.com/2p8nbxed or www.unigoa.ac.in
- Candidates shall be permitted to apply for a maximum of three subjects/specializations for the PG Programmes and a maximum of two subjects/specializations for the B.Ed. Programme.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one programme are required to use the same login details. No changes shall be entertained after the application is submitted online.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 600/- per subject/specialization
- For SC/ST Candidates of Goa : Rs. 300/- per subject/specialization
- For Persons with Disability : No fees
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- GU-ART shall be of One Paper of 100 marks, containing 50 objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 2 marks each.
- There shall be negative marking, where half a mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No marks shall be deducted for unanswered questions.
- The duration of the GU-ART shall be 90 minutes.
- The breakup of 100 marks for the GU-ART Question Paper shall be as follows:
- Section I (Least difficult) – 15 Questions
- Section II (Difficult) – 15 Questions
- Section III (Most difficult) – 20 Questions
- The GU-ART syllabus of the respective programmes is available on the University website at: https://tinyurl.com/muekcu35
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website