Goa University Announces Certificate and Diploma Programme Admission 2022, Apply Now
Goa University (GU) Admission to Certificate and Diploma 2022 – Applications for admission to certificate programme at Goa University for the academic year 2022 will be accepted through online mode only
Interested candidates are informed to visit Goa University website for details
- Last Date for Submission of Application is 20th January 2022
- Programme will commence from 01st February 2022
- Merit List will be declared by 24th January 2022
- Minimum qualification required is Higher Secondary School Certificate (XII STD) in any steam such as Arts, Commerce, Science and Vocational, the admissions are purely based on merit
- The student with minimum of SSC (X STD) may apply for the certificate program, however, the first preference will be given to students with XII STD
- Interested candidates are informed to visit Goa University website https://www.unigoa.ac.in for details
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing dates and not to wait till last date for applying/payment of application fee to avoid possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website
- Goa University does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Goa University.
- The merit list will be declared by 24th January 2022 on GU portal, as per the reservation policy of the Goa University in place.
- The fee per semester is INR 6215.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website