GLA University Mathura announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma Programs for Session 2022, Apply now
GLA University Mathura Admission 2022 – GLA University Mathura has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses like B.Tech, B.Pharma, BBA, BCA, BSc Biotech, MSc, MBA & MCA Courses for the academic session 2022-23.
GLA University Mathure Admission 2022
- UG Courses : BBA, BCA, B.Com (Hons), B.Sc, B.A., BA LLB, BBA LLB, BEd, B.Pharm, B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry), B.Tech & B.Tech Letery Entry and various program
- PG Courses : M.A., M.Com, M. Pharmacy, MBA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Tech, MBA (Int), LLM, and various program
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of online application form : Last week of July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for GLA University Mathura UG and PG Admission 2022
For UG & Diploma Courses :
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
For PG & PG Diploma Courses :
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
For M.Pharm :
- Passed Bachelor in Pharmacy with not less than 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) with valid GPAT score from any institute.
For all the courses eligibility Criteria, check the University Website
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.gla.ac.in/admissions/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, fee, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website..
- For any further query, you can call 6399020003, 6399020004, 6399020005 or 8937099911
For more details & apply online, click on the official website