GIPE Pune MA in Economics Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2022 – Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) is inviting applications for admission to MA Program in Economics for the Academic Year 2022-23.
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2022
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date of Filling Admission Form: 6th June, 2022 till 5:00 pm (Evening)
- Hall tickets will be issued 10 days before the online examination date.
- Date of Entrance Exam: Sunday, June 19, 2022
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to M.A. (Economics) must secure at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST reserved category candidates) at graduation level.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final degree examination during 2021-22 and whose results are awaited shall also be eligible to apply.
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website www.gipe.ac.in
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the program if admission is granted.
- Candidates need to fill an application in a prescribed online format within the due date.
- Candidates should enter personal and education details in an online application at appropriate places. Scan copy of passport size photograph, signature, and qualification documents should upload in an online application. Retaining a copy of a duly filled online application is advice.
- For SC/ST/Reserved Category : Rs. 500/-
- For General/Other Category : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through debit card/credit card/ net banking
- Admission to the MA (Economics) Program shall be granted strictly on the basis of merit rank in the Entrance Examination.
- Date of Entrance Exam: SUNDAY, JUNE 19, 2022.
- Timing of Exam: 10.00am to 10.45 am
- Total Questions and Marks: Total MCQs(Bilingual: Marathi and English): 100 Total Marks: 100
- Breakup: Section 1: Aptitude in mathematics and statistics (30 marks)
- Section 2: Analytical ability and Reasoning (20 marks)
- Section 3: Under Graduate level knowledge in Economics (50 marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website