GIPE Pune B.Sc in Economics Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
GIPE Pune B.Sc Economics Admission 2022 – Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune invites applications for the Entrance Test for admission to two years B.Sc. Programs in Economics for the academic year 2022.
GIPE Pune B.Sc in Economics Admission 2022
GIPE Pune B.Sc in Economics Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date of Filling Admission Form: 6th June, 2022 till 5:00 pm (Evening)
- Hall tickets will be issued 10 days before the online examination date.
- Date of Entrance Exam: Sunday, June 19, 2022
GIPE Pune B.Sc in Economics Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examinations.
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST category candidates)
- Candidates who have appeared for the H.S.C. board exam or equivalent board exam during 2021-22 and whose results are awaited shall also be eligible to apply.
GIPE Pune B.Sc in Economics Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website www.gipe.ac.in
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the program if admission is granted.
- Candidates need to fill an application in a prescribed online format within the due date.
- Candidates should enter personal and education details in an online application at appropriate places. Scan copy of passport size photograph, signature, and qualification documents should upload in an online application. Retaining a copy of a duly filled online application is advice.
- For SC/ST/Reserved Category : Rs. 1500/-
- For General/Other Category : Rs. 3000/
- Mode of Payment : Online through debit card/credit card/ net banking
- Admission to the B.Sc (Economics) Program shall be granted strictly on the basis of merit rank in the Entrance Examination.
- Date of Entrance Exam: Sunday, June 19, 2022.
- Timing of Exam:10.00am to 12.00 pm
- Total Questions and Marks: Total MCQs: 100 and Total Marks: 100
- Breakup: Section 1: Mathematics (40 marks),
- Section 2: Logical reasoning (40 marks),
- Section 3: English Comprehension (20 marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website