Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University announces admission to MSc Program 2022, Apply Now
GGSIPU M.Sc Admission 2022 – Online applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into Master of Science courses in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi for the academic year 2022.
M.Sc offered in Subjects
- Environment Management
- Biodiversity & Conservation
- National Resource Management
- Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design
- Packaging Technology
- Start date of online registration : Ongoing
- Closing date of online registration : 30th April 2022
- Dates of Exam : To be Announced
Master of Science (Environment Management)
- B.Sc. Degree in Botany/Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Environmental Sciences or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- B.Sc.(Engg.), B.Tech. or B.E. in Environmental/ Civil/Chemical/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Engineering/Agricultural Engg. Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master of Science (Biodiversity & Conservation)
- B.Sc. Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Anthropology/ Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Master of Science (Natural Resource Management)
- B.Sc. Degree with Life-Sciences/Biological Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Earth Science/ Agriculture/Geography / Economics/ Forestry/Wildlife or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Master of Science (Yoga) :
- B.Sc.(Yoga) graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University or Institute of National repute OR
- A Science / Medical / Paramedical / Physiotherapy Graduation Level Degree with one year Diploma in Yoga Science. The graduation level degree should be with 50% marks from a recognized University or Institute of National repute
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Master of Science (Nursing) :
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of :
- B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone training in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
M.Sc. Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Design
- Minimum 50% or equivalent in the qualifying examination B.Sc. Chemistry/B.Sc. with Chemistry as a subject.
- Admission Criteria: CET qualified (for Non-GATE) candidates in CET
M.Sc. (Packaging Technology)
- A candidate seeking admission for the M.Sc. (Packaging Technology) should have passed the full time (not by correspondence or part time) Graduate degree examination in Science (12th+3 years degree entire 5 years in science only) with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Microbiology or Biochemistry as the main subject or one of them as second subject in the three year degree or Agriculture / Food Science / Polymer Science or Engineering / Technology degree of a AICTE / recognized University with minimum second class. Those with equivalent overseas qualification would also be eligible for admission. The candidate needs to have consistently high academic performance and sound general knowledge.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examinations can also apply.
- Maximum Age 30 years as on 31/05/2020 (Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST)
- Interested candidates can apply through official website http://www.ipu.ac.in/
- Candidates read information brochures and instructions carefully before applying.
- Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the written test /CET.
For more details and apply please visit the official website