Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar announces Admission to Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy Program 2022, Apply now
GBPUAT Diploma Admission – Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) invites applications for admission to Diploma Course in Veterinary Pharmacy Program for the academic session 2022
- Duration : Two Academic years (4 semesters) and 60 days of internship
- Seat : 30 (15 seats for Uttarakhand & 15 seats for other states)
- Medium of Instruction : Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
GBPUAT Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Online filling farm (Starting Date) :January 11, 2022
- Online filling farm (Closing Date) : February 05, 2022
- Date of examination : February 20, 2022
- Place/Venue of examination : Pantnagar
GBPUAT Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or intermediate science examination from Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or ICSE or equivalent examination with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English with 50% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Applicants for admission to Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy must have attained the age of 17 years on July 31 of the year of admission. Considering the New Education Policy2020 there is no upper age bar for the candidates.
- Admissions shall be made through the merit secured by a candidate in the entrance examination to be conducted by the University. A candidate shall produce his/her mark sheet/certificate of Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination at the time of counseling
- The minimum age limit for admission is 17 years on July 31, 2021. There is no upper age bar for the candidates.
GBPUAT Diploma Admission Application Process 2022
- Only Online Application is accepted
- To submit application form candidates should log on to the University website (www.gbpuat.in).
- The candidates have passed the qualifying examination can only apply
- The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for the academic year for qualifying the entrance examination after declaration of the Rank-wise list of the candidates appeared in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- In the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks, the merit shall be decided on the basis of marks secured in Chemistry, Biology and then Physics. In the event of tie again, a candidate with higher in age would be rated higher in merit.
Scheme of Examination
- All candidates seeking admission Diploma course in Veterinary Pharmacy shall take a subject matter test comprising 100 questions of 400 marks.
- Subject Matter Test will be conducted without any break from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- The question paper shall consist of objective type questions with 4 multiple choices and shall be of 2 hours duration.
- The candidate shall have question paper consisting of questions of Physics (25 questions), Chemistry (25 questions) and Biology (50 questions which will comprise; 25 questions of Zoology and 25 questions of Botany)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website