Gautam Buddha University (GBU) Greater Noida announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2021
Gautam Buddha University PhD Admission 2021 – Gautam Buddha University (GBU), Greater Noida invites applications for admission to PhD Programs in various disciplines for the academic session 2021-22
Interested candidates can check more details on Gautam Buddha University PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
PhD Program Offered
- Management; Computer Science and Engineering); Mechanical Engg; Electrical Engg; Civil Engg; Architecture & Planning; Biotechnology; Applied Physics; Applied Mathematics; Applied Chemistry; Political Science; International Relations; Education; Law Justice & Governance
Gautam Buddha University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 21st June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test will be held on will be notified 15 days well in advance before the exam
Eligibility Criteria for Gautam Buddha University PhD Admission 2021
- Entrance Test for PhD Programs shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50% for candidates belonging to General and OBC category (45 % for SC/ST) as per UGC Guidelines.
- Entrance Test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of Research Methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
- A weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30% to the performance in the interview/viva voce shall be given for selection of candidates in PhD
Gautam Buddha University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.gbu.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to read the Admission Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST Categories: Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Admission to PhD will be based on the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website