Galgotias University announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-22 (Fall Session)
Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 – Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for admission to the PhD Program in the following areas for the academic session 2021-22 (Fall session)
Read further for more details on Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021-22
Area/Disciplines of PhD Program
- Basic & Applied Sci.: Chemistry, Forensic Sci., Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology,
- Comp. & Information Sci.: Computer Sciences
- Eng. & Technology: Civil Eng.; Computer Sci. & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Eng.; Mechanical Eng.; Electrical Engineering;
- Humanities & Social Sci.: Psychology; English; Political Sci.; Economics; Sociology
- Mgt., Finance & Commerce: Business Mgt.; Commerce; Finance; Human Resource; Marketing; Healthcare Mgt.; Operations; International Business; Strategic Mgt.
- Medical & Allied Sci.: Pharmacy; Physiotherapy
- Media & Comm. Studies: Mass Communication
- Law: Law
- Education: Education
Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of application forms: 18th June 2021
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 11th July 2021
- Date of Written Exam: 15th July 2021
- Date of Interview: 16th & 17th July 2021
- Tentative Date of display of Result: 21st July 2021
- Last Date of Admission: 30th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021
- All candidates seeking admission to the PhD program shall have to possess requisite marks/grades in qualifying exam as indicated below:
- Masters degree in Eng/Technology/ Sciences/ Business Administration/ Pharmacy/ Humanities /Social Sci. /Education/Languages/Law/other with a minimum 55% marks (CGPA 6.0 on a 10 point scale) or equivalent
Galgotias University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants may apply online on the website www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in of the Galgotias University followed by payment of Rs. 1100/-.
- Application forms may also be obtained from the Admissions Office, Galgotias University, against a demand draft/cash deposit on any working day.
- Application Fee – Rs.1100/-
- Tuition Fee – Rs 75000 Per Annum
- Exam Fee – Rs 10000 Per Annum
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualifications as laid down in clause 2.
- Performance in Interview for those who have qualified in UGC NET/CSIR (JRF) Exam/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship holder or M.Phil
- Candidates having 10 years of industry experience shall be exempted from the written test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website