Employees State Insurance Corporation Faridabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
ESIC Faridabad PhD Admission 2022 – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Faridabad (Haryana) has released the notification and invites application for admission to the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) Program for the academic session 2022
About ESIC Faridabad
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad is affiliated to the Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad (An Institution of National Importance, established by the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, under the auspices of UNESCO.
ESIC Faridabad PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Applications: 26th February 2022
- Date of Written Exam: 14th March 2022 (Monday)
- Date of Interview and Document Verification: 24th March 2022
- Declaration of Results: Will be communicated in due time
No. of Vacancies
- 05 (institute reserves the right to restrict the number of vacancies depending upon the availability of positions with the faculty)
ESIC Faridabad PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Medical: Candidates having MBBS/BDS or MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCh from medical institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India (National Medical Commission) in the subject concerned are eligible to apply
- Non-Medical: Candidates holding Postgraduate /Master’s Degree (two years course) such as M.Sc., M. Tech. or an equivalent awarded by Indian are eligible to apply
- Candidates possessing Master’s degree through distance learning course are not eligible
ESIC Faridabad PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- The Application Form and details are available on the website www.esic.nic.in.
- Application Form can be downloaded, filled and uploaded by the applicants through the Gmail link. All necessary self-attested documents should be enclosed in this link along with the application form
- PDF of Duly filled application form along with scanned copy of related documents should be sent to email id of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate should pay through DD:
- For all other Category: Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ST /PWD Category: No Fees
- The selection process will be based on the entrance exam. The written exam will be conducted for 1 hour with 25 MCQ.
- The final list of selected candidates for the Ph.D. program will be published on the Institute website and Notice board of Academic Block.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website