EFLU University Hyderabad announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Teacher Education Courses & Phd Program 2021-22
EFLU University Admission 2021 – EFLU University invites online applications for admission to various UG, PG, Diploma, PhD., and Certificate Program at Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong for the academic session 2021-22.
- UG Program : B.A. (Hons.) English; B.A. (Hons.) Arabic; B.A. (Hons.) French; B.A. (Hons.) German; B.A. (Hons.) Japanese; B.A. (Hons.) Russian; B.A. (Hons.) Spanish; B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
- PG Program : M.A. English; M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication; M.A. Computational Linguistics; M.A. Hindi; M.A. Arabic Language & Literature; M.A. French Language & Literature; M.A. German Language & Literature; M.A. Russian Language & Literature; M.A. Hispanic Language & Literature; M.A. English Literature; M.A. Linguistics; M.A. Literatures in English; MA Comparative Literature; MA English Language Teaching
- Teacher Training Programs : Post-graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English; B.Ed English; Post-graduate Diploma in the Teaching of Arabic
- Ph.D. Programs : PhD. Linguistics & Phonetics (Full time & Part time); Ph.D. English Language Education (Full time & Part time); Ph.D. Education; Ph.D. English Literature (Full time & Part time); Ph.D. Translation Studies; Ph.D. Hindi; Ph.D. Comparative Literature; Ph.D. Indian & World Literatures; Ph.D. Aesthetics & Philosophy; Ph.D. Film Studies & Visual Culture; Ph.D. Cultural Studies; Ph.D. Arabic; Language & Literature; Ph.D. French Language & Literature; Ph.D. Russian Language & Literature
EFLU University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for the receipt of applications for all courses/programmes is : 31st August 2021
- Entrance Tests for UG, PG, Teacher Education Courses & PG Diploma in Translation : 09th September 2021
- Entrance Tests for Research Program : 18th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for EFLU University Admission 2021
- UG Programs : The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with a reputed board with English as one of the subjects and the applicant should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- PG Programs : The candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree holders associated with the respective course he/she is trying to get admitted to and have scored a minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate.
- Ph.D. Programs : For all the Ph.D. programs, postgraduate associated with the program that the applicant is trying to get admitted to and have scored a minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate.
- All course wise eligibility Criteria check on the website https://www.efluniversity.ac.in
EFLU University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the University website https://www.efluniversity.ac.in.
- No other means/ mode of application will be valid.
- The prescribed entrance test fee should only be paid online (by credit card/debit card/net-banking)
- The Entrance test fees per course/programme is Rs. 500/- in the case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.250/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The duration of each entrance test is two hours. If the test is in two parts – an objective part and a descriptive part – the duration of the former is 1 hour, and for the latter 1 hour.
- The objective part will be answered first followed by the descriptive part.
- The order is fixed and no requests for change in the order will be entertained.
- Interview dates for Ph.D., M.A. JMC, and M.A. in Foreign Language programs will be announced at a later date.
Entrance Test Cities
- Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Pune, Allahabad, Chandigarh/Mohali, Jaipur, Mangalore, Ranchi, Anand, Chennai, Jammu, Mumbai, Shillong, Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Kanpur, Nagpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Vijayawada
For more information, please visit the official website website