DY Patil University announces All India Allied Health CET (AIAHCET) for Admission to B.Optom Program 2021
DY Patil University B.Optom Admission 2021 – Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune invites application for admission to Full-time 4-years Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom) for the academic year 2021-22 through All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test (AIAHCET) 2021 scheduled to be held on July 25, 2021.
Candidates can check details on DY Patil University B.Optom Admission 2021 to be held on July 25, 2021 for admission to2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information from the page below.
DY Patil University B.Optom Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form to DPU Pune for (AIAHCET-21)
- Without Late Fee: 16th July 2021
- With Late Fees of Rs.250/-: 23rd July 2021
- Dispatch of Admit Cards: Two weeks before the date of AIAHCET-2021
- Date of AIAHCET-2021 Exam: 25th July 2021 (Sunday, 11.00 am to 12.30 pm)
- Declaration of Results: Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
- Date of Counseling for Admission: Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
- College to open on will be displayed on Vidyapeeth Website
Eligibility Criteria for DY Patil University B.Optom Admission 2021
- Candidate may be an Indian National /NRI/PiO/FN
- Candidates seeking to appear at the AIAHCET-2021 shall be an Indian national and shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2021
- A candidate must have passed Std. XII or equivalent exam with 50% marks for General Category (45% marks for reserve category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and English subjects or a candidate who have passed MCVC from recognized Board with overall 50% marks
DY Patil University B.Optom Admission 2021 Application Process
- A candidate desirous of appearing at the AIAHCET-21 will be required to complete the prescribed application form appended to the brochure also available on the Vidyapeeth Website http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online
- Application Processing Fee – Rs.300/-
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs.750/-
- DD of Rs.1050/- in favor of “Registrar, Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth”, shall be drawn on any nationalized bank and payable at Pune
- The admissions to B. Optom. (Clinical Optometry) degree course shall be carried out on the basis of the merit as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test 2021 (AIAHCET-2021) conducted by this Vidyapeeth
- Duration: The paper will be of 1½ hrs. duration.
- Marks: Maximum marks will be 100
- No. of Questions: There will be 100 objective type MCQs. Each MCQ will have four answer options and a single best response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Standard/Level of Test: HSC examination standard
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website