Dr. D.Y. Patil University All India Allied Health CET (AIAHCET) 2019 for Admission to Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom) Program
DY Patil University All India Allied Health CET (AIAHCET) 2019 for B.Optom Admission – Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Deemed University has released the notification for eligible candidates to admission to B.Optom. (Clinical Optometry) for the academic year 2019-20.
Those who are interested to appear in the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test for B.Optom. (Clinical Optometry) can apply and download and fill their application as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete information of DPU AIAHCET 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
- The admissions to B.Optom. (Clinical Optometry) degree course shall be carried out on the basis of the merit as ascertained from the performance of the candidates in All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test 2019 (AIAHCET-19) conducted by this Vidyapeeth and candidates’ respective preference(s) given in application form.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
Important Dates for DY Patil University AIAHCET 2019
- Last date for submitting the application form to Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth and Entrance Test Fee 2019 (AIAHCET-2019):
- Without Late Fee: 30th May 2019 until 05.00 pm (Test Fee Rs.750/-) [Total Rs.1050/-]
- With Late Fees: 06th June 2019 until 05.00 pm (Test Fee Rs.1300/-) [Total Rs.1300/-]
- Date of Test: 09th June 2019 from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm (Sunday)
- Declaration of Results: Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
- Schedule of Counseling: Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
- College to open on: 01st August 2019
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Bachelor of Optometry in Clinical Optometry is a four-year full-time course offered by Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
- Intake Capacity and Distribution of Seats
- General Category (85%) – 42 Seats
- NRI/PIO/FN Category (15%) – 08 Seats
- Total (100%) – 50 Seats
- Reservation of seats may be introduced in accordance with directives of the Govt. of India for Universities established under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, if such directives are issued subsequent to the publication of this brochure.
See: Common Entrance Test CET Notification
Eligibility Criteria for DY Patil University B.Optom Admission 2019
- The candidate may be an Indian National /NRI/PiO/FN. The candidate is required to produce the proof of his/her Nationality obtained from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate, or Metropolitan Magistrate. Valid Passport shall also be considered sufficient proof of Nationality.
- The candidate, seeking to appear at the AIAHCET-19 shall be an Indian national and shall have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019.
- A candidate must have passed Std. XII or equivalent examination with 50% marks for General Category (45% marks for reserve category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and English subjects or a candidate who have passed Minimum Competency Vocational Course (MCVC) from recognized Board with overall 50% marks
- The admission to B.Optom. (Clinical Optometry) Degree course in Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Optometry and Visual Sciences, Pune a constituent college of the Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, shall be done as per the relevant Rules and Bye laws of the Vidyapeeth
- The competent authority has established a coordination committee for conduct of AIAHCET-19 and selection and admission process.
- Conduct at the All India Allied Health Common Entrance Test 2019 (AIAHCET-19)
- The candidate shall report at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of the Test.
- The Test hall shall be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. The candidate is expected to take the seat at least 20 minutes before the commencement of the Test. If the candidate does not report in time, he/she is likely to miss some of the important instructions, which would be announced in the Test hall.
- The candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the Test if he/she reaches the Test hall after 11.30 a.m. The candidate shall bring the admit card and show the same for admission to the Test hall
- A candidate who does not have the admit card shall not be admitted to the Test hall under any circumstances
Mode of the Test
- The test consists of one question paper of 100 marks. The question paper consists of hundred objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology
- The duration of the test is 1½ hours.
Scheme of Entrance Test
- Duration: The paper will be of 1½ hrs. duration.
- Marks: Maximum marks will be 100
- Questions: There will be 100 objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will have four answer options and a single best response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Standard/Level of Test: HSC examination standard
AIAHCET 2019 Admit Cards
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application form, are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of Entrance Test. The admit card will indicate the seat number and the examination centre (with its address) allotted to the candidate
- The candidate shall not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the Vidyapeeth authorities
DY Patil University AIAHCET 2019 Application Process
- The candidates can apply for DPU AIAHCET 2019 by following several steps which are http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button. You will have your dashboard open in front of you. Also, welcome mail containing your login ID and password will be sent on your registered email ID. You can use these details to login latest.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online. After completion of the entire form with payment, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your admission form will get submitted. After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form.
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take a printout of both the documents for your reference. Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given mobile number
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page
- Processing Fee Rs. 300/-
See: Medical Entrance Exams
- General Category: Admissions under this category shall be made on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates qualified at AIAHCET-19
- NRI/PIO/FN Category: Candidate under this category is not required to appear for AIAHCET-19. Admissions will be made on the basis of inter-se merit as determined by admission committee appointed for the purpose by the competent authority.
- The candidate will be required to pay processing fee of U.S. $ 200, this amount includes Form fee + Test fee.
- In case any seats earmarked for NRI / PIO / FN are not filled by the candidates of any of these sub-categories, such vacant seat(s) shall be filled from the candidates(s) who has/have cleared the AIAHCET-19.