Delhi University Cluster Innovation Centre notifies Admission to M.Sc. Program in Mathematics Education for Session 2021
DU CIC M.Sc. (ME) Admission 2021 – The Delhi University Cluster Innovation Centre has (DU CIC) 2021 invites application for Admission into M.Sc. (Mathematics Education) Program for the academic year 2021-22 through Entrance Test
About the Program
- It is a two year postgraduate program under Meta University based concept. The program is taught jointly at Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi and AJK Mass Communication and REsearch Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia.
DU CIC M.Sc. (ME) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : 26th July 2021
- Last date to apply : 21st August 2021
- Date of Entrance Test : Will be notified soon
Eligibility Criteria for DU CIC M.Sc. (ME) Admission 2021
- Any Bachelor’s degree from University of Delhi or from any other university recognized thereto, with at least two full-fledged papers in Mathematics at undergraduate level.
- The students appearing in the final year of the undergraduate degree program (result awaited) can also apply.
Total Seats and Seat Matrix
- There are a total of 25 Seats. Seats are reserved as per the reservation policy of University of Delhi and Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Total seats : 25 (UR-10, OBC-5, SC-2, ST-1, EWS-2, Muslim Gen-3, Muslim OBC-1, Muslim Women-1)
DU CIC M.Sc. (ME) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested Candidates can apply through DU website http://www.du.ac.in or https://ducic.ac.in/
- For more information on Admission 2021-22 visit www.du.ac.in
- Admission to the program is done through an all India based Entrance Exam.
- Structure and Pattern of the Entrance Test MCQ paper with 100 questions (Question on Mathematics till undergraduate level. Education, Logical reasoning , General Awareness, English language comprehension).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website