Delhi Technological University announces M.Tech in Geoinformatics Admission 2019
DTU M.Tech in Geoinformatics Admission 2019 – Delhi Technological University- DTU, Delhi, invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Geoinformatics programme for the year 2019.
Also See : M.Tech Admissions
Tech in Geoinformatics
- Delhi Technological University (formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering) is one of the leading engineering institutions of India, with over 78 years of glorious tradition behind it.
- Geoinformatics is described as the science and technology dealing with the structure and character of spatial information, its capture, its classification and quantification, and it also includes the infrastructure necessary to secure optimal use of this information.
- A Multidisciplinary Center for Geoinformatics (MCG), was inaugurated on 5th March, 2019 with the vision to be a world class multidisciplinary centre in the field of geospatial and geoinformation education, research and Consultancy.
Also See : Latest Notifications
DTU M.Tech in Geoinformatics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for online registration and fee deposit: 16th July 2019
- Written examination for Sponsored full time candidates: 21st July 2019
- Display of Eligible Candidates list from 1st Round on DTU website: 19th July 2019
Also See : Admisssion Notifications
Core Areas of Research
- Defense, Security and Intelligence
- Water Resources and Glaciology
- Urban Infrastructure Development, Planning and Urban Transportation Systems
- Earth Sciences, Oceanography, Soil & Geosciences (Geomorphology & Geology)
- Environment, Forest, Atmosphere, Meteorology Climate change and Pollution
- Geohazards and Disaster Management
- Satellite Image Analysis & Photogrammetry
- Geoinformation & Geographical Information System
No. of Seats
- 18 (General-10 out of which 01 for PwD, SC-03 ST-01, OBC-04) and Sponsored- 05)
Eligibility Criteria for DTU M.Tech in Geoinformatics Admission 2019
Qualifying GATE Subjects
- Civil/Architecture/Agriculture/Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Geology.
- Qualifying Degree: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M. Sc in any of the above disciplines and equivalent.
- Note: Reservation of Seats as per norms.
- Admission process for M.Tech program can be taken under two categories. Full-time candidates (GATE) and Full-Time sponsored candidates (NON-GATE)
- Common merit of gate score for all branches of science and engineering.
- For sponsored candidates- written test will be conducted as per university norms
DTU M.Tech in Geoinformatics Admission 2019 Application Process
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at DTU website www.dtu.ac.in.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the M.Tech-Geoinformatics program offered at DTU, for details see the admission brochure. At any stage of the program, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, admission shall be cancelled.
- The candidates are suggested to keep following University website www.dtu.ac.in for updates related to admissions and also check their registered email id regularly.
- Registration Fee: The fee for Registration is Rs 1000/- (for GEN/OBC category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST category). Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable. Online transaction charges are payable extra as per banking gateway.
- The Registration fee may be submitted either by net banking/credit/debit card. After successful payment, candidate will re-login and will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”, which they need to carry at the time of Counselling.
For more details, please visit website www.dtu.ac.in
Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042, Website www.dtu.ac.i