Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra announces Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/ Technology Courses Admission 2022-23
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra invites Online applications for admission to Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/Technology Courses for the academic year 2022-2023
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2022
- Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website by: 10th June to 08th July 2022
- Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission: 10th June to 08th July 2022
- Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website: 11th July 2022
- Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates: 12th to 14th July 2022
- Final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India Candidates on website: 15th July 2022
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry /Computer Science/Electronics /Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject */ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship (Any of the three) OR
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate Trade.
- Aspiring candidates will be able to submit Online Application form through the website https://poly21.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/diploma22/
- Aspiring candidates are informed to read the Rules, process and instructions given in the Information Brochure carefully. The Information brochure is published on https://dsd22.dtemaharashtra.gov.in for download.
- All the aspiring Candidates are required to fill an online application form and take printout of filled form and sign on the printout of online filled Application Form and attach the required attested copies of documents.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website for online submission of application forms.
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates : Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category Candidates [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, EWS] & Persons with Disability (Divyang) Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only : Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking
For more details and apply online, please visit the official website