Department of Technical Education Haryana announces Admission to 2nd year (3rd Semester) BE/B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Program 2021
DTE Haryana BE and BTech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 – Haryana State Technical Education Society, Department of Technical Education (DTE), Haryana invites applications for online admission to 2nd Year (3rd semester) B.E/B. Tech (Lateral Entry) Program for the academic session 2021-22.
DTE Haryana BE and BTech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Online Admission Brochure : 10th August 2021
- Applying Online Application : 20th August 2021
- Last date to Applying Online application : 20th September 2021
- Online verification of marks/ particulars of the candidate by designated Center for Confirmation of merit : 20th August to 21st September 2021
- Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in : 27th September 2021
- Deposition of Counseling Fee** online : 27th September 2021
- B.E./ B. Tech. Lateral Entry (including all reserved categories) 1st Counseling : 28th September 2021 (11: 00 AM) to 30th September 2021 (11: 59PM)
- B.E./ B. Tech. Lateral Entry (including all reserved categories) 2nd Counseling : 08th October 2021 (11: 00 AM) to 10th October 2021 (11: 59PM)
- Result of seat allotment at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in : 01st October 2021 (After 5:00 PM) & 11th October 2021 (After 5:00 PM)
- Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes on www.intrahstes.gov.in (1st Counseling) : 06th October 2021 (upto 11:59 PM)
- Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes on www.intrahstes.gov.in (2nd Counseling) : 14th October 2021 (upto 11:59 PM)
- Final cut-off date of all admissions (including institute level) : 30th October 2021
- Final cut-off date for institutes for online uploading of all admissions on HSTES portal : 31st October 2021
- Start of Session/ Last date to start session: 01st October 2021/ 30th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTE Haryana BE and BTech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021
- Passed Diploma Examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserve category) in aggregate in any Branch of Engg. and Technology. Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by U.G.C., with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.S. stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second Year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- ‘”Passed D.Voc. program of three years after class X in the same or allied sector.” Or
- “Passed 1st year B.Voc. (01 year D.Voc.) program after class 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Non-Medical) in the same or allied sector.”
- In the above cases, a suitable bridge course, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
- As per AICTE, seats in lateral entry to B.Tech. course may be taken up to a maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake.
DTE Haryana BE and BTech (Lateral Entry) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Admission Brochure can be downloaded from HSTES Website www.hstes.org.in
- The candidate shall fill all his/her particulars and details given in the online application form available on website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and upload his/her recent passport size Colored Photograph (JPEG File Max. 30 KB Size) and Specimen Signature (JPEG File Max. 20KB Size) and
- DMC of Qualifying examination (PDF File Max. 500KB Size) on online application form.
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidate can check and edit his/her registration details. Further, the candidate should also ensure that the photograph, signature and detailed marks Certificate (DMC) of qualifying examination uploaded are his/her own and registration details of the candidate must be the same as registered in the qualifying exam.
- For General Category : Rs. 500/-
- For All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/EWS/KM/TFW) : Rs.200/-
- Counseling Fee (Non-Refundable) : Rs. 500/- for all Categories
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking
- Basis of Admission : Admissions in B.E./ B.Tech (Lateral Entry)-2021 shall be made on the basis of the rank/inter-se merit to be prepared by HSTES from the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of Qualifying Examination: Each eligible candidate who has submitted his/ her Online Application Form for all categories (Haryana Reservation, TFW, EWS, KM) up to the last date of Confirmation of Online Application Form for admission to B.E./ B.Tech (Lateral Entry)-2021 will be assigned Inter-se-Merit/ Rank based on the following criteria:
- NOTE : Certificate of the qualifying examination showing aggregate marks must be uploaded by the candidate during the course of filling of online Application Form on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. The particulars of the candidate along with marks on uploaded Certificate of the qualifying examination should be legible, neat & clean.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website