Dravidian University Kuppam announces Admissions to PG/P.G. Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Program 2021-22
Dravidian University Admission– Dravidian University Kuppam invites applications for admission into Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Read on for more details on Dravidian University Admission 2021-22.
Regular PG Programs:
- M.A. Kannada/Tamil.
- P.G. Diploma Programs in Tourism (History & Archaeology Culture) / Translation (Linguistics) / Data Science / Yoga Education / Epigraphy / Guidance and Counselling / Comparative Dravidian Literature / Folklore and Culture Studies /Translation (English) / Translation Studies (Kannada)/Library Automation & Networking
- Diploma Programs in Yoga (Comparative Dravidian Literature & Philosophy)/ Tamil / Tulu / Malayalam / Folk Performing Arts / Tribal Culture and Development / Computer Applications / Functional Telugu/Language and Law / Language in Science/ Yoga Education (Physical Education)
- Certificate Programs in Tamil / Tulu / Malayalam / Academic Writing / MS-Office / Communicative English / Academic Writing in English / Standard Telugu / Fitness Training / Folk Performing Arts /Tribal Culture and Development / Organic Farming & Dravidian Herbal Medicine / Comparative Dravidian Literature / Grantha & Nandinagari / German Language
- Admission into other PG Programs/MCA (Regular) + MCA (Self-financing)/ M.B.A/B.Ed./ T.P.T./B.P.Ed./ will be made through APPGCET/APICET/AP Ed.CET/AP LPCET/AP PECET conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
Dravidian University Admission Date 2021-22
- Last Date for submission of applications: 20th December 2021
Dravidian University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
- Candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in qualifying degree during 2021-2022 are also eligible to apply.
- For details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
Dravidian University Admission Application Procedure 2021-22
- Application can be downloaded from www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Filled in and scanned copies of downloaded application and enclosures have to be e-mailed to: [email protected] with proof of online payment of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Differently abled) to Account No. 153910100090383, Union Bank of India, Dravidian University Branch, IFSC Code: UBINO815390 (OR)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website