Dr Hari Singh Gour University announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Dr Hari Singh Gour University PhD Admission 2021 – Dr. Hari Singh Gour University invites application from interested candidates for admission to PhD Program offered in the various department for the academic session 2021
Check more information about Dr Hari Singh Gour University PhD Admission 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, important dates and more from the page below
Dr Hari Singh Gour University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Applications will start from 20th August 20th August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications Form: 09th September 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: To be announced later
PhD Programs Offered
- Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology, Anthropology, Applied Geology, Applied Microbiology, Biotechnology, Botany, Business Management, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Applications, Criminology, Economics, Education, English, Forensic Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Law, Library & Information Science, Linguistics, Mathematics, Music, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science & Public Administration, Psychology, Adult Education, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Yogic Science, Zoology and Fine Arts
Eligibility Criteria for Dr Hari Singh Gour University PhD Admission 2021
- Must have a Master’s degree in the concerned/relevant/allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA or equivalent Grade
Relaxation in Minimum Qualifying Marks
- A relaxation of 5% marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/ OBC-NCL/ PWD.
- Eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned
Dr Hari Singh Gour University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Apply online through the official website http://www.dhsgsu.ac.in
- Fill in the information carefully and pay the application fee through online mode i.e. net banking, ATM cum Debit/Credit Card.
- For General, OBC and PWD candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For SC and ST candidates – Rs.500/-
- Selection will be based on a written test and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website