Dr. C.V. Raman University Bilaspur announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Dr CV Raman University PhD Admission 2021 – Applications are invited for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programme of Dr. C.V. Raman University in accordance with the availability of seats for the academic year 2021.
Faculties & Subjects offering Ph.D. Program are:
- Engineering : Electronics & Communication Engg., Electrical Engg. , Computer science Engg. Mechanical , Civil
- Science : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Zoology, Rural Technology Commerce & Management : Management, Commerce
- Education : Physical Education
- Arts : Geography, Economics, History, Sanskrit, Hindi, , Library & Information Science, sociology, English
- Information Technology : Information Technology, Computer Science
- Law : Law
Dr CV Raman University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply application :- 20th July 2021
- Entrance Exam Date :- 29th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dr CV Raman University PhD Admission 2021
- A candidate for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must, at the time of application, hold Master’s degree with at least 55% marks [50% marks in case of SC/ST/PH/VH/category candidates (non creamy layer)] or an equivalent grade of Deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University.
Dr CV Raman University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form may be obtained from the Admission office at CVRU campur by online/cash or DD of Rs. 1500/-, also downloaded application form, from the website www.cvru.ac. in can be submitted to Registrar along with a DD for 1500/- Payable at Bilaspur in favour of Dr. C.V. Raman University on or before July 20, 2021.
- Application form should be filled carefully by the candidate.
- Fee of application can be paid through cash/DD in favor of Dr. C. V. Raman University, payable at Bilaspur.
- The short listed candidate will be intimated for interview and thereafter take admission as per rules.
- The short listed candidate must submit transfer certificate/ character certificate, migration before the examination of course work. If a candidate has a minimum gap a year between the programs it is compulsory to submit a gap certificate before the examination of course work.
For the more details and apply visit the official website