DY Patil University announces All India Allied Health CET (AIAHCET) 2021 for Bachelors of Physiotherapy (BPT) Admission
DY Patil University BPT Admission 2021 – Dr. D. Y. Patil University invites applications for admission to 2-years Bachelors of Physiotherapy (BPT) courses offered by DR. DY Patil College of Physiotherapy through All India Allied Health CET (AIAHCET) 2021 scheduled to be held on July 25, 2021
Interested candidates can check the details on DY Patil University BPT Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, exam pattern and more from the page below.
- General Category – 85%
- NRI/PIO/FN Category – 15%
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – 85; 15; 100
DY Patil University BPT Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for online submission of application form Without Late Fee: 16th July 2021
- Last Date for online submission of application form With Late Fee: 23rd July 2021
- Date of All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test-2021 (AIAHCET): 25th July 2021
- Declaration of results: Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
- Schedule of Online Counselling: Will be notified on the Vidyapeeth Website
Eligibility Criteria for DY Patil University BPT Admission 2021
- Candidate may be an Indian National/NRI/PIO/Foreign National
- Candidate is required to produce proof in his/her Nationality from a district magistrate, additional magistrate or metropolitan magistrate. Valid passport also shall be considered as sufficient proof of nationality.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2021. The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness.
- Candidate passing grade at 12th Std. or equivalent exam is however necessary & PCB with English subject is compulsory for being eligible for admission to BPT.
DY Patil University BPT Admission 2021 Application Process
- A candidate, desirous of appearing at the entrance test, is required to complete the online application form at http://admissions.dpu.edu.in on or before the scheduled date
- Make the fee payment online
- Application Processing Fee – Rs.300/-
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs.750/-
- With Late Fee – Rs.1300
- The Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- in favor of “Registrar, Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth”
- Selection will be made on the basis of AIAHCET 2021. Merit list will be prepared as per the scores obtained in the entrance exam.
AIAHCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Duration: One paper of 1 ½ hours
- Marks: Maximum Marks 100
- Questions: 100 MCQ
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
- Standard of Test: HSC exam standard
- Paper: Paper comprising of questions from subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) 25 marks each
Issue of Admit Cards
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application form, are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of Entrance Test.
- Ahmedabad; Indore; Kolkata; Lucknow; Ranchi; Nagpur; New Delhi; Raipur; Mumbai and Pune
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website