Dayanand Medical College and Hospital announces Admission to M.Phil in Clinical Psychology 2019
DMCH M.Phil Clinical Psychology Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into M.Phil in Clinical Psychology at DMCH Ludhiana for the academic year 2019.
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
About the Department:
- The section of Clinical Psychology was established in 1985 and was announced as separated entity/department in 2017 with two full time faculty. It is well equipped department with active liaison of Psychiatry, Medicine, Neurology, Neuro-surgery and Pediatric department.
Components of Mental Health available at DMCH are:
- Department of Psychiatry
- Drug De-addiction Centre
- Department of Clinical Psychology
See: M.Phil Admission 2019
DMCH M.Phil Clinical Psychology Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus on institution website: 16th July 2019
- Last date for applying online through institution website: 25th July 2019 (4.30 pm)
- Availability of admit card/ Roll number card on institution website: 26th July 2019
- Date of conduct of (entrance exam, written test, Viva-Voce/ Interview): 29th July 2019 (9.30 am at 3.00 pm)
- Venue of Entrance Exam: Dumra Auditorium Hospital Campus
- Publication of Result/Merit list on the institution website & venue: 29th July 2019 (by 3.30 pm)
- Date of Counseling: 29th July 2019 (3.30 pm onwards)
- Documents verification/Medical Examination/ Joining in college: By 31st July 2019
- Commencement of academic session/term: 01st August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for DMCH M.Phil Clinical Psychology Admission 2019
A candidate for appearing in the Entrance Examination for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology will be eligible if he/she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- Possesses MA/ M.Sc in Psychology/Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology (regular degree) from a recognized University by the UGC with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST). Duration of Masters program must be of two years.
- Certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution last attended
- Note: To determine the eligibility criteria, calculation of marks obtained in qualifying examination will be made as per instructions of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- A Student who is already admitted to any course in any institution can only be eligible to apply after passing the first course. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
- Employees of the State or Central Government or of any Public Sector undertaking of State Government should send their applications through their employers. However, an advance copy of the application (complete in all respects) can be sent. In case the application is not received through the employer before the date of the entrance test, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer should be produced at the time of entrance test failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Selection will be made on the basis of the entrance examination and interview.
- Date of Entrance Exam: 29th July 2019 (at 9.30 am)
- Venue: Dumra Auditorium, DMCH, Ludhiana
Scheme of Examination:
- The entrance examination shall consist of one paper of one and a half hours duration. The paper will include 80 objective type questions.
Number of question and Maximum Marks
- There will be 80 questions with four options, one correct answer type carrying one marks each (Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology that of PG Level Course in MA/ M.Sc in Psychology/ Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology) and interview will carry 20 marks.
- The paper shall carry a maximum of 80 marks. Full credit will be given for each correct answer and 20 marks for interview.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The admission will be based on the total score of entrance examination and interview.
DMCH M.Phil Clinical Psychology Admission 2019 Application Process
- The application form should be filled online and scanned copies of photograph, signature & thumb impression (use left thumb impression for boys & right thumb impression for girls) should be uploaded on the official website of the institute a further printout of forms along with Xerox copies of required documents should reach the office of the Principal, Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana- 141001, Punjab, India on or before 25th July 2019 upto 4.30 pm. It can be delivered either personally or be sent under registered cover/speed post. Candidates already in employment should send their application through proper channel. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. The DMCH takes no responsibility for any postal delay in the receipt or loss of application in transit.
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the University website i.e. www.dmch.edu. The candidate should fill the form online and should send the print out of the filled form along with photocopies of the desired documents and demand draft of Rs. 6000/- drawn in favor of Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana payable at HDFC Bank, Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
- Prospectus: Rs 3000/-
- Entrance Exam fee: Rs. 3000/-
- The candidate can also deposit the fee charges by adding transaction charges in case of candidates from outside Ludhiana directly in DMCH Bank Account (HDFC Bank Ltd. DMCH Branch, Ludhiana A/C No. 50100277444511, IFSC code- HDFC0009448/HDFC0000034)
The receipt/proof for deposit of the cost of application form must be produced by the candidate at the time of counseling.
The application form must be accompanied by the following certificates:
- Certificate of Matriculation
- 10+2 (detailed mark sheet)
- Graduation degree and mark sheet (BA/B.Sc)
- MA/ MSc. In Psychology degree and mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Twelve copies of the recent photographs (passport size) with names at their back.
- Demand Draft/ receipt of online transaction.
Dayanand Medical College & Hospital
Tagore Nagar, Civil lines, Ludhiana, Punjab: 141001