Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana announces Admission to PhD Program in Public Health (Neurosciences) for Session 2022, Apply now
DMCH Ludhiana PhD Admission – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to appear in the entrance exam for Ph.D. (Public Health – Neurosciences) course under the project entitled “Scaling-up the competency of primary care workers to manage epilepsy by task sharing (stop epilepsy)” for academic session 2022
DMCH Ludhiana PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application form and prospectus available on institution website i.e. www.dmch.edu : 05th February 2022
- Last date for submission of application form : 21st February 2022
- Availability of Roll Number-cum-Admit Card (online) : 23rd February 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam (Written Test)/ Interview : 26th February 2022
- Display of merit list : 26th February 2022
- Date of counseling for admission / Display of selection list and waiting list : 26th February 2022
- Joining :01st March 2022
DMCH Ludhiana PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master in Public Health or M.D. (Social & Preventive Medicine / General Medicine / Paediatrics / Pharmacology / Physiology)
DMCH Ludhiana PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can download the Application form and Prospectus from the official website: www.dmch.edu
- The application form complete in all respects along with Demand Draft of ₹6,000/- in favour of “Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Managing Society” payable at ‘Ludhiana’ should reach the Principal Office, DMCH, Ludhiana.
- Complete in all aspects along with all relevant documents in the Principal Office, Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab – 141 001 by Hand/Regd Post/Speed Post/Courier by 21.02.2022.
- For further information contact us at 8146545367 or email at [email protected]
- The candidates are required to bring all relevant certificates in original for the verification at the time of counseling.
For more details and apply please visit the official website