District Institute of Education and Training Lakshadweep Kavaratti announces Admission to Diploma in Elementary Education D.El.Ed. Course 2023-24
DIET Lakshadweep D.El.Ed. Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates (in-service and fresh) for Admission to 2 years Diploma Course in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) for the Academic Session 2023-24 in the 20 District Institute of Education and Trainings (DIETS) under the Department of Education, UT of Lakshadweep-Kavaratti. Interested candidates can check details such as no. of seats, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc for DIET Lakshadweep D.El.Ed. Admission 2023 from the post given below.
DIET Lakshadweep D.El.Ed. Admission 2023
No. of Seats
- Total Number of Vacancies – 50 in each district
- Number of Vacancies for in-service teachers – 38
- Number of Vacancies for fresh teachers – 12
- 2 year Regular NCTE recognized Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
- Receipt of Application Forms in Respective DIETS w.e.f.: 01st October 2023
- Last Date for Filling up the Application Forms without Late Fees: 15th October 2023
- Last Date for Filling up the Application Forms With Late Fees: 31st October 2023
- For In-service Teachers: The district wise list of untrained in-service candidates shall be sought from the respective Directorate of School Education Jammu/Kashmir.
- For Fresh (Private) Candidates: The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from any recognized Board (State/Centre) with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding the marks secured in the optional/additional subject.
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years as on 1st of September 2023. There will be relaxation by 2 years in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories.
- The applicants must submit the application online through the website http://diet.utl.gov.in under menu bar heading “D.El.Ed” submenu Admission 2023
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill application only through the provided online facility on or before the due date
- All related particulars must be maintained carefully. A copy of the filled application form must be kept for future use.
- Candidates do not have to pay any application fees.
- Admission shall be made purely on the merit basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. The total seats shall be filled by retrieval system in the following proportion from the following
- Science Stream in Plus Two – 21
- Humanities Stream in Plus Two – 10
- Commerce Stream in Plus Two – 04
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website