Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program for the Academic Session 2021-22
Dibrugarh University Admission 2021 – Dibrugarh University invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic Session 2021-22
Application for the same can be submitted online till August 31, 2021. Candidates can check the complete details of Dibrugarh University Admission 2021 such as course offered, application form, eligibility criteria, fees, and more from the page below.
- Three Year (Six Semesters) – BBA Program
- Four Year (Eight Semesters) – B. Pharm Program
- Three Year (Six Semesters) – BCA Program
- Three Year (Six Semesters) – BA in Performing Arts (BA PA) Program
- Five Year (Ten Semesters) – Integrated M.Sc. in Physics (IMSc) Program
- Two Year (Four Semesters) – MBA (Full Time) Program
- Three Year (Four Semesters) – MBA (Part Time) Program
- Two Year (Four Semesters) M.Pharm Program
Dibrugarh University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process will being from 18th August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University Admission 2021
- For BCA: Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) exam securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein the pass mark is a must.
- For BBA: Passed Higher Secondary Exam (10+2) in Arts, Science or Commerce of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or an equivalent Exam (10+2) recognized as such by the University with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- For BA in Performing Arts: Passed H. S. or any other equivalent (10+2) Exam in any stream.
- For B. Pharm.: Pass in Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Exam (Science) of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or any other Exam recognized by the Dibrugarh University as equivalent to this Exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as the subjects.
- For Integrated M.Sc. Program in Physics: H.S. (Sc.) or Equivalent Exam passed with 60% of marks in aggregate and 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics.
- For MBA (Full Time): A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (except Music and Fine Arts) from a recognized Indian University with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST candidates); or those awaiting for their final year results can also apply
- For MBA (Part Time): A graduate in any discipline with a minimum post qualification working experience of two-years at a supervisory level in any organization. Self-employed persons having the above-mentioned qualification and experience may also apply
- For M.Pharm: Pass in B.Pharm Exam with minimum of 55% marks from AICET & PCI recognized Institute /College /University. Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
Dibrugarh University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application for admission to all academic programs shall be through online mode only. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.dibru.online
- The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Selection of eligible candidates shall be on merit basis as per the criteria fixed by the University. List of Selected Candidates shall be purely provisional and subject to verification by the concerned offices of the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website