Dibrugarh University announces admission to PhD Programs 2023-24, Apply now
Dibrugarh University PhD Admission 2023 – Dibrugarh University invites applications for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2023-24. candidates. The candidates are hereby informed to apply online and submit the hardcopies to the Department/Centre /Institute concerned as per the provision. Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University in India, was established in 1965. It is a leading research and innovation driven University that acts as a spatial slot to configure the socio-cultural dynamics of North East India. The University hosts 177 affiliated colleges and institutes that are spread over nine districts of Assam. Dibrugarh University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and is recognised by all the universities in India and abroad. Read the post below for more details on Dibrugarh University PhD Admission 2023
The DURAT 2023 appeared Candidates
- The following candidates that have appeared in DURAT 2023 are eligible to apply for admission to the PhD Program.
- The Qualifying Marks in DURAT 2023 (Phase-I: Written Test) is 50%. However, candidates belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disability (PWD) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall have 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks in DURAT 2023.
- Online Application Process: 17th October 2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st October 2023
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copies of the document at the depts. of studies: 06th November 2023
- A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT 2023 for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD shall have to obtain at least 55% or equivalent grade point in the Masters Degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- A relaxation up to 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree is allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) and differently abled category.
- Statutory Reservation Policy shall be followed (wherever applicable) in admission to the Ph.D. Programme.
- Online submission of the Application Form will begin from 17th October 2023
- Application is through online mode only. No other means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of Application is 31st October 2023 (till 5.00 p.m.).
- Candidates shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Numbers to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the mobile which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her username and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- The candidates selected for admission shall have to deposit their Admission and Course Fees of Rs. 6,000/- only (Rs. 2000/- for the M.Phil. Passed Candidates) through online mode at the time of admission.
- The list of the candidates shortlisted for Viva-Voce shall be notified by the concerned Department/Centre of Studies in the University website: www.dibru.ac.in.
- There shall be a Viva Voce Examination for all the candidates as per the following details:
- For 30 % weightage for the candidates qualified in the DURAT 2023
- For 100% weightage for the candidates who are exempted from appearing the DURAT 2023
- On completion of the Viva-Voce, the Teaching Departments/ Centres of Studies concerned shall prepare the Final Merit Lists for admission, which shall be notified in the University website along-with the date(s) for admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website