Dibrugarh University Admission Notice for Post Graduate Diploma in Statistical Techniques and Computation (PGDSTC) Programme Session 2019-2020
Dibrugarh University PGDSTC Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Statistical Techniques and Computation (PGDSTC) Programme for the Academic Session 2019-2020.
Also See: Admission Notifications
Dibrugarh University PGDSTC Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Opening Online Application Portal: 29th July 2019
- Last date of receiving forms: 13th August 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)
- Declaration of Merit List of PGDSTC: 16th August 2019
- Date of Admission of PGDSTC: 21st August 2019
Intake Capacity: 15 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University PGDSTC Admission 2019
- Bachelor degree in any stream recognized by the University other than Statistics.
- Candidates eligible for admission shall be selected on merit basis.
- The merit list will be displayed in the websites.
Dibrugarh University PGDSTC Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form for future reference.
- A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786 004, Assam, India, Tel. 0373-2370774, website www.dibru.ac.in