Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Master of Law (LLM) Program 2019 session
Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the LL. M Programmes for the academic session 2019-20.
Also See : Admission Notification
Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Process Starts: 03rd July 2019
- Online Process closed: 25th July 2019 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Date of LLM Entrance Test: 31st July 2019
- Declaration of result of LLM Entrance Test: 05th August 2019
- Date of Admission: 07th August to 08th August 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 14th August 2019
Also See : Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2019
- A candidate who wants to take admission into LL.M Programme must have 50% marks in aggregate in 3 years LLB/B.A/B.Sc/ B.Com- BBA. LL.B 5- year integrated course recognized by University Grants Commission and Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The candidates appearing in final year examination of the aforesaid Programmes may also apply but at the time of admission they must produce the mark sheet and Certificate in original. However, the candidate shall be given extended time of 3 months to submit the said documents and non compliance with the stipulation shall entail forfeiture of admission of the concerned candidates.
- The admission to the aforesaid Programme will be made only on merit basis through an Admission Test and viva-voce to be conducted by the University.
- Admission cannot be claimed by any applicant as a matter of right.
- On being selected for admission, the applicant shall have to appear before admission committee at the Centre for Juridical Studies, Dibrugarh University with all original certificates, mark sheets and other requirements on scheduled date and time.
- If any applicant fails to deposit prescribed fee within the stipulated time, his/her admission SHALL automatically stand cancelled.
- The total intake capacity for the LL.M programme shall be 25 (22+3). Three seats shall be filled up under Endowment Category as per the University rules and norms. The fee for endowment shall be decided and notified by the appropriate authority of Dibrugarh University at the time of admission.
- Admission Fee: Rs. 5000/-
- Per semester Fee: Rs. 20,000/-
- Other Fee: Rs. 1,380/-
- Total: Rs. 26, 380/-
- No. of questions: 90
- Marks: 180
- Viva-Voce: 20 marks (1.00 pm onwards)
- Total Marks: 200
Tentative contents of question paper:
- Indian Constitutional Law
- Indian Penal code
- Environmental Law
- International Law
- C.P.C, Cr. P.C & evidence Act
- Family Law
- Law of Torts
- Business Law (Law of Contract, Partnership and sales of goods Act)
Dibrugarh University LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 03.07.2019.
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference. A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
For more details visit the official website
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004, website www.dibru.ac.in