Dibrugarh University announces Admission to M.Tech Program in Exploration Geophysics 2019
Dibrugarh University M.Tech in Exploration Geophysics Admission 2019 – Dibrugarh University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into M.Tech Exploration Geophysics for the Academic Year 2019
Total No. of Seats: 15
- Rs. 36,000/- per semester (for 1st-2nd-3rd) and Rs. 18,000/ (for the 4th semester) Approximate net expenditure for the programme: Rs. 1, 50,000 (for four semesters) Session starts from: 1st August, 2019
Also See : M.Tech Entrance Exams
Dibrugarh University M.Tech in Exploration Geophysics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start of online Registration: 21st June 2019
- Last date for submission of online Application: 24th July 2019 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 26th July 2019
- Date of Interview and admission: 29th July 2019
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University M.Tech in Exploration Geophysics Admission 2019
- Candidates having M.Sc./M.Sc. Tech. degree in Applied Geology/ Geology/ Physics/ Mathematics, B.Tech. (Petroleum Engineering or Petroleum Geosciences or equivalent Earth Science related streams) degree from any UGC recognized University securing at least 55% marks in aggregate (or, OGPA 7.0 in the scale of 10.0 points) and having Mathematics as a core subject in the degree level. Candidates who have cleared GATE will get preference.
Also See : Latest Notifications
- Selection will be based both on academic results as well as Entrance Examination Test Result
- Candidates are supposed to appear for a written entrance examination test for the following subjects:
- General Awareness, Reasoning, Technical English, General mathematical aptitude, Imaginative power etc.
- Question Type: Objective (60%), Subjective (40%), Time: 2 hours
Dibrugarh University M.Tech in Exploration Geophysics Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 21.06.2019.
- The application fee of Rs.500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
For more details visit the official website
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004, website www.dibru.ac.in