Dibrugarh University announces Admission to M.Tech in Petroleum Exploration and Production 2019
Dibrugarh University M.Tech Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into M.Tech in Petroleum & Production for the year 2019
Also See : M.Tech Entrance Exams
- The M.Tech. Course in Petroleum Exploration and Production is approved by AICTE.
- Strong Industry Academia Linkages: Regular field training is conducted in oil industries for the students as a part of their course work. Dissertation/ Project works are carried out in oil industries/ institutions on relevant topics under the guidance of academia & oil industry. Guest lectures on special topics are arranged by inviting resource persons from oil industries like OIL, ONGCL, NRL etc. frequently.
- ONGC offers scholarship of Rs.60, 000/- to the topper upto 2nd Semester of the M.Tech. Programme.
Intake Capacity: Total: 18 seats (including 2 endowment seats)
Also See : Admission Notification
Dibrugarh University M.Tech Admission 2019Important Dates
- Online registration will start from: 21st June 2019
- Last Date for online registration: 26th July 2019 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Notification of selected list of candidates: 31st July 2019 (after 2.00 pm)
- Date of Admission
- General / Merit: 05th August 2019 (11.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Waiting & Endowment: 06th August 2019 (11.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Commencement of class: 08th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University M.Tech Admission 2019
- Candidates having B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering and M.Sc./ M. Tech. in Applied Geology / Geology / Geophysics of any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply. M.Sc. in Geology / Applied Geology/ Geophysics candidates should have Mathematics in their B.Sc. level. Candidates who have cleared GATE will get preference.
- Selection of candidates for admission will be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and through and interview/ Counselling. Candidates who have cleared GATE will get preference.
- The list of the selected candidates for admission will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (B.E /B.Tech. / M.Sc/ M.Tech.). Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates having a valid score card. The list of the selected candidates and date of interview/ counselling will be displayed on the Notice Board of the department and can be viewed on the university website (www.dibru.ac.in).
- The selected candidates must have to produce the original testimonials and certificates at the time of interview/counselling.
Dibrugarh University M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 21.06.2019. The application fee of Rs.500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated. Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference. A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
Dibrugarh, Assam 786004, website www.dibru.ac.in