Dibrugarh University announces Admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Program 2021
Dibrugarh University M.Pharm Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited from eligible intending candidates for admission to the 1st Semester class of the Two Year (4 Semester) M.Pharm. Program for the session 2021-22 in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University.
Interested candidates can check more details on Dibrugarh University M.Pharm Admission 2021 from the page below.
- Additional Information for Admission to M.Pharm 1st Semester Classes. The Intake of candidates in different specialization are as follows:
- Pharmaceutics : 08 Intake
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry : 06 Intake
- Pharmacognosy : 06 Intake
- Pharmacology : 06 Intake
Dibrugarh University M.Pharm Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application process will begin from : 18th August 2021
- Last date for Applying Online : 31st August 2021
- Notification of the Merit List : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University M.Pharm Admission 2021
- Candidates should have passed the B. Pharm examination with a minimum of 55% marks from AICTE & PCI recognized Institute/College/University. Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
- Admission in the Sponsored seats will be filled up as per approved Rules or the University.
- For Non GPAT candidate admission will be on the merit basis considering 50% B. Pharm marks and 50% marks obtained in PCB/PCM in 10+2 examination (only for the session 2021-22).
Dibrugarh University M.Pharm Admission 2021 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online
- Print of duly filled online application should be retained for future use.
- The application fee of Rs.500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- Admission of candidates in the concerned course will be made on the basis of merit. A merit list will be issued on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination.
- Candidates will be called for counseling of admission on the basis of merit list.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website