Dibrugarh University Admission Notification for B.Lib.I.Sc, M.Lib.I.Sc. Program 2019
Dibrugarh University B.Lib.I.Sc, M.Lib.I.Sc. Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission into B.Lib.I.Sc. M.Lib.I.Sc. courses at Dibrugarh University for the year 2019.
- B.Lib.I.Sc. (Bachelor of Library and Information Science)
- M.Lib.I.Sc. (Master of Library and Information Science)
- Both the programmes are of 1 year duration having two semesters each in CBCS mode.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: 25+4 (Endowment) – Total=29
- M.Lib.I.Sc: 20+2 (Endowment) + 3 (Deputed) – Total=25
Dibrugarh University B.Lib.I.Sc, M.Lib.I.Sc. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application: 19th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test:
- B.Lib.I.Sc.: 24th July 2019 (10.00 am to 12.00 pm)
- M.Lib.I.Sc.: 25th July 2019 (10.00 am to 12.00 pm)
- List of qualified candidates in the entrance test: 29th July 2019 (Monday)
Final list of selected candidates for admission will be published in centre notice board & uploaded in the DU website on: by 30th July, 2019 (Tuesday)
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.Lib.I.Sc, M.Lib.I.Sc. Admission 2019
- For B.Lib.I.Sc. At least a Bachelor’s Degree of any UGC recognized University with a minimum of 45% marks in the general course. Candidates possessing higher academic qualification are also eligible for admission.
- For M.Lib.I.Sc. Candidates who have passed the Bachelor Degree Course in Library and Information Science from any UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks is eligible for admission into M.Lib.I.Sc. Programme.
Method of Selection
- B.Lib.I.Sc. Selection for admission will be based on the basis of academic performance & marks obtained in an admission test to be conducted by the Centre.
- M.Lib.I.Sc. on Merit for internal students. For other University students, Admission will be based on Academic Performance of BLISc/B.Lib.I.Sc & Entrance Test to be conducted by the Centre.
Dibrugarh University B.Lib.I.Sc, M.Lib.I.Sc. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 04.06.2019.
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference. A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
For more details visit the official website
(Centre for Management Studies), Dibrugarh- 786004 (Assam), Phone No: 091-3732101423, website: www.cmsdu.org://dibru.online